Alice in Trading Land 2.0(60+ Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold swift swim poliwag for Hp ice helioptile?
HP Pokemon are a little annoying to breed since I don't have instacheck and I have to rely on someone to check the ivs for me. So if you don't mind. Make the Poliwag Female and have the Egg moves Encore/Haze.

Thank you :)

HP Pokemon are a little annoying to breed since I don't have instacheck and I have to rely on someone to check the ivs for me. So if you don't mind. Make the Poliwag Female and have the Egg moves Encore/Haze.

Thank you :)
Yeah I will. I'll have to breed it so ill pm you once its ready!

Thanks for coming back and checking out my thread again :)

I see I influenced the look of your thread :P

Onto business, I didn't see anything that I was interested in. Sorry!
Hahaha, yea, sorry, I've been looking around the forums for formatting ideas :P. And no problem! I will be constantly updating my thread, so I'll be back :). I'm working on a Sassy Bergmite, Mirror Coat as an egg move, and 31/31/31/X/31/0 as the spread. Will you be intereted in that? Also, is there any items I can trade over or EV train your Pokemon for the Larvesta and Scraggy?

Would you be willing to trade a Female Snorunt for a 5IV Perfect Male Adamant Intimidate Mawile?

Or Lucky Eggs.

Last edited:
Hahaha, yea, sorry, I've been looking around the forums for formatting ideas :P. And no problem! I will be constantly updating my thread, so I'll be back :). I'm working on a Sassy Bergmite, Mirror Coat as an egg move, and 31/31/31/X/31/0 as the spread. Will you be intereted in that? Also, is there any items I can trade over or EV train your Pokemon for the Larvesta and Scraggy?
I already have one, sorry!

Hi would you be interested in my:

Hasty Xerneas 30\31\31\31\31\23
Shiny Adamant Absol 31\31\31\XX\31\31 w/ Play Rough and Sucker Punch
Leftovers
Ability Capsule

I am interested in your:

Drilbur
Gligar
Joltik
Kangaskhan
Solosis (wonder if you have quiet?)
Scraggy (would really like an Intimidate one)
Larvitar
Phantump

Hi would you be interested in my:

Hasty Xerneas 30\31\31\31\31\23
Shiny Adamant Absol 31\31\31\XX\31\31 w/ Play Rough and Sucker Punch
Leftovers
Ability Capsule

I am interested in your:

Drilbur
Gligar
Joltik
Kangaskhan
Solosis (wonder if you have quiet?)
Scraggy (would really like an Intimidate one)
Larvitar
Phantump
No to the Xerneas,Leftovers,Ability Capsule and Absol.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again with new offers :)

I have a bold regenerator tangela with leech seed leaf storm and power swap, interested in an HP Ice Eevee (timid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)