Drought
Timid

Also:
For Trade: 6IV Ralts (female)
Trace
Modest

Looking For: Your 6IV Togepi

Thank you for taking your time!

If the format looks weird, sorry I was writing on mobile phone.

Last edited:
love your thread :)
i am interested in your nasty plot mr. mime and your magic guard abra (as well as others, but those are my top two)
i have 5iv HA dratinis with extreme speed, 5+6iv amaura's, 5iv tyrunts with egg moves, 5iv aerodactyl
let me know if you are interested in any of these (i am OT and they are NOT clones)

Hi there, Alice!

For Trade: 5IV Bulbasaur (female)
Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
Giga Drain & Leaf Storm

Looking For: 5IV female Ninetales
Drought
Timid

Also:
For Trade: 6IV Ralts (female)
Trace
Modest

Looking For: Your 6IV Togepi

Thank you for taking your time!

If the format looks weird, sorry I was writing on mobile phone.
Oh man, that'd be awesome. Give me a bit to breed that Vulpix for you and I'll send you a PM when it's done.

love your thread :)
i am interested in your nasty plot mr. mime and your magic guard abra (as well as others, but those are my top two)
i have 5iv HA dratinis with extreme speed, 5+6iv amaura's, 5iv tyrunts with egg moves, 5iv aerodactyl
let me know if you are interested in any of these (i am OT and they are NOT clones)
Why, thank you. A Tyrunt sounds interesting, can I get full details on it (nature, spread, egg moves)?

I have a freshly bred Nasty Plot Mr. Mime on hand and ready to trade.

I'm intrested in your venipede I have afew things to offer but its easier for me in pm if that cool.
Sure, you can drop me a PM, I don't mind.

Hey could you CMT for either a Timid Nidoran(M) and a Jolly (IF you have a Careful one that would be divine).
I didn't really see anything you have that interested me, but if you want a 5-IV Nidoran female so you can breed your own Nidoran male, I'd be more than happy to hook you up with one. That said, the only nature I have Nidorans in is Timid, not Jolly or Careful.

I didn't really see anything you have that interested me, but if you want a 5-IV Nidoran female so you can breed your own Nidoran male, I'd be more than happy to hook you up with one. That said, the only nature I have Nidorans in is Timid, not Jolly or Careful.
I forgot to finish my statement. I ment a Jolly Larvitar. I can breed a Careful one later.

I forgot to finish my statement. I ment a Jolly Larvitar. I can breed a Careful one later.
That makes more sense. I can get you a Jolly Larvitar, no problem. I went back and skimmed your thread again - do you actually have your Phanpy available right now, or is that something you're waiting on Pokebank for?

Hello Alice i would like to have a naive absol with 5 iv's with the egg moves play rough, megahorn, zen headbutt, batton pass ( i don't really need it but it's cool to have ). I can offer you a no gaurd adamant machop 5 iv's with the egg moves ice punch, thunder punch, fire punch, bullet punch, hope you are interested :D

Hello Alice i would like to have a naive absol with 5 iv's with the egg moves play rough, megahorn, zen headbutt, batton pass ( i don't really need it but it's cool to have ). I can offer you a no gaurd adamant machop 5 iv's with the egg moves ice punch, thunder punch, fire punch, bullet punch, hope you are interested :D
Ah man, what timing. I just traded for a 5-IV No Guard Machop with all four of those egg moves about a week ago and haven't gotten around to listing it in my thread yet since it's still in my breed queue. Otherwise, I'd have been extremely interested; Machamp's an old favorite of mine.

Are there any other competitive Pokemon you can offer? It doesn't necessarily have to have egg moves if it's something that I might be interested in.

I can offer a impish 5 iv'ed ferroseed with the egg moves leech seed, spikes, stealth rocks. Otherwise nothing at the moment :(
Tell you what, if you feel like saving me some time on a breed project, I'd gladly hook you up with an Absol for a female of either of those as long as you don't mind waiting until later tonight. I've got a few people ahead of you in the queue, but I've been planning on rebreeding Ferroseed anyway and that would vastly accelerate things for me (my only Ferrothorn is a male).

Guess we're both in luck because i was breeding a ferroseed for a trade off and bred accidentally another one who was female. And i can wait at least 5 hours if that is enough because it will be really late in my country if i wait any longer. But don't worry about not breeding the absol in time we can always trade tomorrow if you can that is. So don't worry :D

Guess we're both in luck because i was breeding a ferroseed for a trade off and bred accidentally another one who was female. And i can wait at least 5 hours if that is enough because it will be really late in my country if i wait any longer. But don't worry about not breeding the absol in time we can always trade tomorrow if you can that is. So don't worry :D
No, that should be more than enough time. I'll get started on Absol now and let you know when it's done. =)

Heya! Please CMT for:

#708 Phantump (Luxury Ball)
Impish 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Harvest (HA): Female

#574 Gothita (Luxury Ball)
Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Competitive: Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)