ALiCE'S EMOTiON - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti

Alice

The worst taste in music
Ok so after making up my mind, I decided to share some of my drawings... >_>

Note: I know my scanner (or my scanning abilities) suck, sorry for the bad quality >_<

1.-

This is Alice from Alice in wonderland... >_>

2.-

Kagari from Ikaruga series...

3.-

Komeiji Koishi from Touhou series. This is incomplete since I'm still not satisfied with the background >_<

Yeah, I like danmaku games, LOL

4.-

Digital experiment...

Pokemon related stuff:

1.-

Sunny Day Lilligant for Sirn n_n (rough sketch style)

Alice, I would have never thought you were really this good at drawing sketches. I already told you what I thought about your drawing skills in private chat, but going to post I think you are really good here too and leave it at that. :)

coR.

Banned deucer.
really good job alice, i dindt know you could draw !

no ma' alice dibujas muy bien (:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
wow, you really got talent, Alice. I especially love the knit-work(?) of the last dress :d

Looking forward to some more.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Great job Alice, looking forward to what else you decide to show. I'm sure you have a lot of great pictures :)

oh my gosh Alice, that's beautiful ;_; thank you so much!

so sorry for not commenting here until now! but I do love your art, and I really think it's amazing what you can do with just a pencil and paper - even the background in this piece is awesome, haha. love her pose and how you did the hair as well; most of all, though, I'm so envious of your skill at drawing faces!! not just the proportions, but also how you manage to capture their emotions so simply and so accurately - I have no idea how you do it! do keep it up, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work :D <3

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great job Alice, your drawing skills are amazing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)