Aliu's Trade Thread: 5IVs, HP, Shinies, and more! Updated 4/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm interested in the below Pokemon. Please check my thread to see if I have anything that interests you. Thanks!

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Rain Dish
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout
Available in Dive Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Huge Power
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Belly Drum, Refresh
Available in Dive Ball

I'd like to try to negotiate for a HP Fire Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur as it's listed in your shop. I realize that's a pretty tough one to ask for, so I'm willing to offer more than one Pokemon for it if you feel it'd be more fair that way. I have a few things:

Firstly, I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Female Repeat Ball Remoraid (Octillery) with the HA Moody and the egg moves Entrainment, Acid Spray, Water Spout and Haze. You seem to have a handful of bottom tier Pokemon in your shop, so I thought it might be worth offering this one.

I have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Female Timer Ball Durant with Hustle.

I also have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Luxury Ball Kangaskhan with Scrappy, which is slightly different than the one you have in the shop.

I have a female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Female Premier Ball Smeargle with Own Tempo (also a bit different than yours, most notably with the spread).

Finally, I have some males (including a 6IV competitive Fletchling), but I don't think you were interested in males.

By any chance, do any of those interest you at all?
Hmmm..I've been looking for a Smeargle Sketcher. Do you think you could do that for me?
Sticky Webs, Spore, Stealth Rocks, King's Shield

Hi there! I'm interested in the below Pokemon. Please check my thread to see if I have anything that interests you. Thanks!

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Rain Dish
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout
Available in Dive Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Huge Power
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Belly Drum, Refresh
Available in Dive Ball
not particularly, sorry. Thanks for stopping by

Probably fem so i can rebreed
Got it--I'll note though, that I'm pretty sure moves don't rebreed through Smeargle and have to be sketched for each new one. Anyway, I have a spare female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Own Tempo Premier Ball Smeargle, so I'll put the moves onto that one. That sound good?

Got it--I'll note though, that I'm pretty sure moves don't rebreed through Smeargle and have to be sketched for each new one. Anyway, I have a spare female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Own Tempo Premier Ball Smeargle, so I'll put the moves onto that one. That sound good?
Sounds great. My hp fire venesaur parents are parents that i used before i got the hang of hp breeding, so i'll probably take a few days on this one >.<

aliu1325 said:
Sounds great. My hp fire venesaur parents are parents that i used before i got the hang of hp breeding, so i'll probably take a few days on this one >.<
The Smeargle's all ready: Sticky Web, Spore, Stealth Rock, King's Shield. Also, I can nickname it if you're into names.

If you can, once you get it, I'd like the Bulbasaur to be nicknamed Miracle Gro (I like nicknaming Pokemon).

I have your FC entered already--mine's in my signature. IGN's "Ayebaw". Anyway, take your time and let me know whenever you're ready.

ill trade you a shiny bulbasaur for your hp fire non shiny. also cmt for the moltress
I have a shiny bulbasaur trade pending in another thread, sorry.
Who traded you that OT: Alys gastly?
Uhh i forgot XD
CMT for totodile and gasthly. (I can clone them back if you need)
I'll check later; kinda busy >.<
The Smeargle's all ready: Sticky Web, Spore, Stealth Rock, King's Shield. Also, I can nickname it if you're into names.

If you can, once you get it, I'd like the Bulbasaur to be nicknamed Miracle Gro (I like nicknaming Pokemon).

I have your FC entered already--mine's in my signature. IGN's "Ayebaw". Anyway, take your time and let me know whenever you're ready.
Check thread status; end of semester at school gotta study up XD

CMT for totodile and gasthly. (I can clone them back if you need)
Ok i'll take whismur and scyther (the UT ones in case you have any other ones): cloning MIGHT not be necessary; gotta test my new cloning partnership w/kingchase ^^
Uhh...unfortunately see reply to dubs electric and/or thread status >.< sorry for the inconv.

hey, thanks.

as i told TRAINER_ZER0, i'll be busy for the next about 3 weeks working on assignments for school. i see a few things i liked, but i'll post a better reply later tonight (and of course won't be able to get started for a while)

as for the hp fire greninja, would you accept a 5 IV and correct atk IV male and 3 or 4 IV female? with the low gender rate, it will take quite a lot of time.

so, is it ok that i don't start for a while? and is it ok that i give you a usable male and spitback female?
I'd probably prefer another flawless poke; howbout a female lapras? special spread

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have a shiny bulbasaur trade pending in another thread, sorry.

Uhh i forgot XD

I'll check later; kinda busy >.<

Check thread status; end of semester at school gotta study up XD
Hm, that's my gastly. Looks like someone didn't listen to their redis rights...
I can't get you to take it down, but could you please tag it as no-redis?

I'd probably prefer another flawless poke; howbout a female lapras? special spread
sorry, i'm a bit nervous to trade now given that you had the hacked cyndaquil in your thread before and have non-redis pokemon for trade. i had assumed that the shinies in your thread were bred by you hatched by someone else with the correct TSV. is that correct?
if not, i think i'm going to have to decline for now. if yes, can you list all of the ones that you yourself bred that were hatched by someone else?

Ok i'll take whismur and scyther (the UT ones in case you have any other ones): cloning MIGHT not be necessary; gotta test my new cloning partnership w/kingchase ^^
Uhh...unfortunately see reply to dubs electric and/or thread status >.< sorry for the inconv.
ok I'll start to clone let me know when u wanna trade

sorry, i'm a bit nervous to trade now given that you had the hacked cyndaquil in your thread before and have non-redis pokemon for trade. i had assumed that the shinies in your thread were bred by you hatched by someone else with the correct TSV. is that correct?
if not, i think i'm going to have to decline for now. if yes, can you list all of the ones that you yourself bred that were hatched by someone else?
It's unfortunate that you feel this way; the hacked cyndaquil was there when i was first new to smogon, and i had no idea what was hacked and what wasn't. i'm just starting to get into sv's, i didn't realize keysav was a thing. I have a few eggs that i'm almost ready to check, but the shinies in my shop were all traded from other threads. If it makes you feel comfortable, we can hold off this trade till later.

ur poke are rdy

Interested in your zorua. Dont have the availability to clone atm, but I do have a shiny 6 iv impish trevnant and a shiny sneasel 5 iv jolly if your interested

But if your not on till this weekend i'll just clone a poke for you

Interested in your zorua. Dont have the availability to clone atm, but I do have a shiny 6 iv impish trevnant and a shiny sneasel 5 iv jolly if your interested

But if your not on till this weekend i'll just clone a poke for you
More interested in the duskull on your shiny list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)