Alolan Wi-Fi Tour (Psychomew2 wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question! For all formats following this one, will we be informed of what the format is a little in advance to breed some 'mons if we need to?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question! For all formats following this one, will we be informed of what the format is a little in advance to breed some 'mons if we need to?
yea! great question..

the next two formats are gonna stick to the same Pokémon restrictions, but move to 6v6 singles and then 4v4 doubles. this way we dont need to breed all new teams every 2 weeks. i will announce them at least 2 weeks in advance each time.

Pardon me, but is there a prize for the top player(s)? I've never been in something like this before so sorry if it's dumb question.

Edit: anyone?

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, my opponent hasnt been online in 2 weeks. I VM'ed him, so let's hope for a response.
your opponent is actually my IRL friend! We took off work for 3 days when SuMo came out and I got him back into competetive battling. He will definitely show for your match. I actually feel sorry for him he got you in Round 1, no easy welcome back haha. Good luck man.

I have 2 of the three games recorded. The game that eeveefan won was never technically finished because there was a disconnect on the last turn of the game, therefore there is no recording of it. There was no way for a comeback though, it was clearly her game. Here are the 2 battle codes I was able to get.
JKNG-WWWW-WWW5-E5AQ
3NYW-WWWW-WWW5-E5AS

Yo Mattapod; due to time zone differences with my opponent we have not been able to arrange a meeting thus far; additionally they appear to have not signed onto Smogon for a few days. Just a heads-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)