Alolan Wi-Fi Tour (Psychomew2 wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey guys the new brackets have been posted. tomorrow i will review the unplayed matches and update the leaderboard to reflect the new standings.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Mattapod
Lionyx
Darkdevil
Psychomew2
Mewacific151
LeopardTalon
Rawbi
Shad0wBlazze
n.n rattata
Nuge1234
gtrfreak182
WubbaLubba
ChaLaLloyd
trannel
LegoFigure11
Holiano
Chadizard
Flamestar
Meultima
eeveefan
everybody

Tagging everyone just to reiterate a point - If you are unable to complete your scheduled match, starting now in week 2 you MUST post in this thread stating why. If your schedules just dont line up, no big deal, but you still must make the post to receive the points for the unplayed match. From now on, anyone who doesnt post weekly in the thread or complete a match will earn no points. Also, giving the 'win' to your opponent simply means you are unable to battle that week, meaning you can still earn your points by posting. Your opponent will still only receive the unplayed battle points as well, no win bonuses will be handed out for forfeitures.

I havent been able to battle because I messaged my opponent (trannel) on Friday, he hasn't responded, and hasn't added me on Friend List yet

Won 3-0 against Psychomew2, GG.

L8HW-WWWW-WWW5-KDWJ
VL4G-WWWW-WWW5-KDXF
S66G-WWWW-WWW5-KD25

Edit: Forgot to mention but there was an initial second game where I didn't realize my selected team had too many Ultra Beasts until my opponent pointed it out, so I forfeited turn 1. Mattapod, if you want to use that as a win point for my opponent go ahead.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
defeated everybody 2-1 in some fun matches. lunala is king, muk is the assassin.

DSBG-WWWW-WWW5-KE5V
BV8W-WWWW-WWW5-KE69
UCCW-WWWW-WWW5-KE6J

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
gtrfreak182 and I got paired up again for the second round.
i honestly didnt even notice but thats crazy coincidence. i use a randomizer to make the bracket every week. i will do what i can to ensure that he battles you this time. with that said, its not fair to someone from a points perspective to keep getting inactive partners so I will update the rules to reflect this more accurately.

New rule going forward - a loss by dq will remain 0 points, while a win by dq will now be worth the same as a win by playing the match. I will update the scores to retroactively reflect this at the conclusion of week two.

Won 3-0 against Psychomew2, GG.

L8HW-WWWW-WWW5-KDWJ
VL4G-WWWW-WWW5-KDXF
S66G-WWWW-WWW5-KD25

Edit: Forgot to mention but there was an initial second game where I didn't realize my selected team had too many Ultra Beasts until my opponent pointed it out, so I forfeited turn 1. Mattapod, if you want to use that as a win point for my opponent go ahead.
I made some pretty derp mistakes in those games. Hopefully I can git gud by round 3.

I messaged Nuge1234 on Thursday and left a reminder of our battle today. He hasn't been on since the 16th, however. Don't know if we'll get the chance to rumble.

I VM'd and PM'd Mewacific151 one time each throughout the week and never heard from him. Second straight week against an inactive player, I'm hoping I get some better luck next round.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
alright everyone, the new brackets are up. im still updating a couple of things but like the post says, the new meta follows the same rules, but its 6v6 singles and one game only. enjoy that.

on another note, all players who posted in the thread but didnt get to battle were awarded their win points and their respective opponents were awarded nothing.

there will be a 3 strike rule with inactivity, so after next will I will probably start dropping people.

post from here on out for week 3 proof of contact and have fun battling.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
(necessary double post so everyone gets notified of the new bracket being posted)

Bracket

Holiano v WubbaLubba
trannel v Meultima
eeveefan v everybody
Nuge1234 v gtrfreak182
Mattapod v LeopardTalon
Lionyx v n.n rattata
Darkdevil v Mewacific151
Psychomew2 v LegoFigure11
ChaLaLloyd v Rawbi
Shad0wBlazze v Flamestar
Chadizard (bye)

I have reopened the sign ups. These spots will be to replace inactive players who drop out.
Signing on as a substitute, you will inherit the points of the inactive player.

I tried to set up a battle with my week two opponent and they never responded..how does that make me inactive? >.>

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I tried to set up a battle with my week two opponent and they never responded..how does that make me inactive? >.>
you didnt post anything in relation to contacting your opponent here in the thread for week two. only for week one with ChaLaLloyd which you both got the points for. make sure to post in this thread once you have contacted your opponent in the future, although for this week its a moot point since you got the bye.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
managed to eek out a win against LeopardTalon that i dont know that i deserve XD he played awesome.

DFYG-WWWW-WWW5-P7G2

part of the reason i love this tour is that nobody gets eliminated, and we get to play against awesome opponents each week (when everyones active lol)

Defeated ChaLaLloyd in my first battle in three weeks of this tournament :y

Replay: QSHW-WWWW-WWW5-P8N5

I forgot to turn on battle animations rip
Battle Animations for videos are influenced by the viewer's own settings, so no need to worry.

As an aside, Mattapod, could you just confirm whether or not Zygarde-10% with Power Construct is usable for the current rulings under the Alolan Form clause?

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Battle Animations for videos are influenced by the viewer's own settings, so no need to worry.

As an aside, Mattapod, could you just confirm whether or not Zygarde-10% with Power Construct is usable for the current rulings under the Alolan Form clause?
no zygarde allowed in this current ruleset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)