1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Alright, this may have been posted, or may exist, but I can't find it

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Blood Bug, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blood Bug

Blood Bug

It would be pretty cool if there a Forum where people could submit fan-made stories about Pokemon. Much like Smearagle's Studio is for art. I was thinking about Scizor's Stories for the name(Nah, I'm JK about the name).
    P&C:(Most of these are assumptions, but you kinda have to do that with non-existant stuff)
    Pros:
    There are a lot of avid writers(like myself) who would like to share their stories
    There are a lot of avid readers(like myself) whom would like to read said shared stories
    It would attract more people to Smogon.
    It would allow people to express themselves more.
    Cons:
    People would submit inappropriate content(don't they do that here already though?)
    It would give the admin's alot more to sift through(if they do that)
    End P&C
    I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of off-hand. Thanks for you're time admin.
  2. Oglemi

Oglemi THE DREAM IS REAL
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

3. tennisace

tennisace another eggnog, please
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

fff i was looking for that thread then got distracted by art
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)