[AMA] Asek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.

This Ask Me Anything (AMA) thread is a resource provided to you by the Smogon Mentorship Program. In it, feel free to ask this mentor about anything you'd like. They're most prepared to answer Smogon-related questions, but don't be afraid to ask them about their personality and life outside of this site. Have some patience when you post a question in this thread; it will likely take the mentor a few days to reply. If you're looking for our up-to-date list of mentors, check out our Mentor Profiles onsite. Read through their relevant information below, and enjoy!

Username: Asek

Areas of Expertise: RateMyTeam, Overused

Background: I'm a relatively new user who only joined this forum to rate teams. I found smogon when there was a Pokemon phase at my school and I was looking for an edge and found smogon. I became interested in online battling because of this and found it lots of fun. I was initially very wary of joining the forums, as I was pretty scared of being flamed. I eventually signed up just to rate teams and I found that fun so i persisted with it and i now have a (grey) badge to show for it.

Even though I don't rate teams or play this game very much anymore in general, I'm still around and know a fair bit about rating teams. I stay around and play BW OU or occasionally XY OU and I enjoy them both.

Hobbies
: I love playing Australian Football as well as surfing / bodyboarding when I get the chance to. Other than that I relax with mates like everyone else does.

Favorite Pokemon
: Starmie competitively, Snover in general

Good Questions to Ask Me: Ask me about teambuilding and editing, How to construct good rates and how to spot weaknesses in teams. I can also offer help in learning BW OU if your interested in that.

I don't know if anybody is interested in asking me anything but I'm happy to answer anything that you would like to know

Asek

Banned deucer.
Favorite Pokemon?

Least Favorite?

Favorite Tier?

And congrats on mentor! ^-^
Favorite Mon would have to be Snover, its cry is too cute

Nothing really springs to mind for my least favorite, but if I had to choose one it would probably be Gliscor

My Favorite tier would be BW OU as its pretty much the only one I played that I was any good at

Also thanks!

I'm looking to start a team in OU for XY. What core have you found to be the better ones to start put with if you're just getting in to competitive battling? In other words, what style/core would be easiest for me to just jump in to and start learning?

Congrats on becoming a mentor and I hope my question isn't too confusing. I actually created my account to play this question, so I have no idea if I'm doing this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)