An animated battle for you!

I really like how you used the more muted colors like in the original RBY artwork. This one is wonderful, I love everything about it. The typical Lass in RBY really didn't care about battling, just showing off her cute Pokemon (a few of them were fairly boy crazy if I remember). Outstanding.

I want to get back into the groove of drawing things, so this will probably be the first in a series of trainer illustrations.

Cueball from RBY
Ok, that is just fucking amazing. I know it's a late response, but this is one of my favorite NPCs, and to see him captured so perfectly like that...just wow.

Electrode Mecha is open for being ass-raped. I mean seriously look right next to the scientist. You'll see a smiling ass, er... Electrode.

Sir, I am at a loss for words. After each new trainer picture I realize that this is probably the coolest (and my personal favorite) pokemon art EVER. I seriously look forward to checking up on your art, in the hopes that there will be a new one.

I'll probably abstain from gym leaders for now, because many of the Pokemon they use cross over with the Pokemon I want to associate with certain trainers and they get priority.

Fisherman down.

Mmm, I really wanna see Lance and Dragonite, so it's a good thing
there aren't any trainers that use one :3

Edit: Krabby has downs :S

Awesome. I love how gritty the picture is. Not only do you nail the character work, but the atmosphere and feel of the whole picture is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)