An animated battle for you!

Impressive works, they are really awesome, the personality that you can give to the pkms is something incredible, the drawing is really something you have in your blood, believe me, you truly are an artist, I was expecially amused by your gengar/haryama ecc ecc battle, I keep loading it and I keep being shocked by how "live" they seem.
But I'm disappointed by one thing...
Where are the two remaning Legendary bird? :naughty: Where is Zapdos :naughty: pround, fast, strong, regal bird of thunder? (eheh) :naughty:

I was wondering if I could see an avatar-size Hariyama animation from you. If not, I'll just take the Blastoise.

EDIT: No I won't because the file size is too big. :(

I'm going to hold off on requests for now. I could get around to the animated avatars in the future, but for now I'm focusing on other projects.

I love the part when the way-too-fat Gengar jumped on top of Hariyama's face.

Can I request a Porygon-Z avvy? Because the Porys are my all-time favorite Pokemon.

Congrats on your squid sprite, I only wish it had been your squid ?_?. Never posted in here but I gotta say you are quite the artist, I love how everything you create has a lot of life and personality to it as well as being aesthetically pleasing (of course you'd expect that out of a good animation but even in your non-animated art I see this).
I also know you aren't taking requests atm but I'm way too tempted to make one if you wanna store it for another day :S. I used to have an avatar of an azelf with sunglasses, and I thought it'd be awesome to see an animation of it tricking choice specs onto something (like sneaking up behind a scizor and putting the sunglasses on, aka choice specs), and in it's blind stupor, delivering a blow on it. I mentioned scizor as a candidate because it's something that could switch into azelf and hurt it but without a boosting item azelf will prevail and it using flamethrower/fire blast could look cool. Thanks for reading in advance!

Thanks for the comments, Mr_Goodbar. That's an interesting challenge of a request, considering I even have trouble packing the regular animated Pokemon avatars under the 30kb size requirement.
I'll give it a try just to see if I can do it.

edit:

this took up surprisingly little space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)