An animated battle for you!

simply amazing. i love the way everything is drawn.

this is how i will always imagine pokemon battles from now on.

So...fucking...amazing...

Glad to see that Heracross at least was able to put up a fight against Venu, and man, that Dragonite was epic.

Wow. I especially loved the Dragonite animation, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching both of these battles. I cannot wait for the next installment!

So much fucking win it's not even funny. So subscribing to this thread. I can't believe so much cool shit can happen from such an weird animation program.

These are AMAZING O_O

Both of them are cool (like Venusaur pwning Heracross) and funny (Whishcash XD) at the same time.

I hope you'll make more

Just got around to watching the second one.

Venusaur vs Heracross is lol. I thought Garchomp was going to kick major ass and Whiscash pwning it immediately is just too funny. Dragonite vs Gyarados was epic.

Garchomp was so cool in that style. His existence was short-lived though. Dragonite and Gyarados was the most epic thing ever though.

This may be the single greatest short Pokemon related animation ever witnessed by mortal man. I love the scratchy style and always have. You are fantastic.

Marowak owned the first one.

Glad to see Garchomp get beaten so fast. Its about time somebody show him. Dragonite was purely incredible.

These are just amazing... You must have a very big love of animation, and great patience to draw all those frames.

._.

All three gifs in this thread were sheer amazing. I loved the second battle especially. Whiscash pwning Garchomp and splashing around made me laugh so much. And the Vena vs. Heracross part was epic. I love your work. =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)