An animated battle for you!

Yay, now I can see the animation and Wyverii was right, Empoleon bitchslapping Salamence does equal win. Of the three Sinnoh starters animation, Empoleon's is the most wonderful thing I ever seen. I just love how he kept his cool regardless of Sala's assault, delivering critical blows to him.

Lol... Specsmence got owned by Empoleon... I really like how you demonstrated the super effective ice beam on both of Salamances type...
Freezing it's mouth and killing it's dragon ferocity and freezing the wings and leaving it with the inability to fly.

Lol... Specsmence got owned by Empoleon... I really like how you demonstrated the super effective ice beam on both of Salamances type...
Freezing it's mouth and killing it's dragon ferocity and freezing the wings and leaving it with the inability to fly.
Cool! To be honest, I didn't really think of that way, but I'm really glad to have heard your unique interpretation of it.

I'll probably be taking a short break from Pokemon animations, unless, of course, I'm hit with a strong urge to see one breaking one other's face (likely will).

wow i just saw these and they are amazing

but if you do get the urge to do something you should do furret vs steelix

and have furret win
itd be kewl ;)

and is there anyway to put these as an avatar?
because if you could and youd let me if you make it id put the steelix vs furret

AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Empoleon is the biggest BADASS EVER. I always liked him, but the fact that he made mence his bitch kicked him up to the top of my list.

I think you are one of the few artists that can completely change someone's (mine) view of a pokemon. Your animations bring the essential element of life and personality to pokemon. Something the anime lacks, unfortunately....

Draco Meteor was AMAZING. It's like Spiritbomb from DBZ met the special attack of the Sol Blade from Golden Sun II. That was just amazingly watching Salamence create and use Draco Meteor.

I second what UberMunch said, sure, in the anime, the pokemon are capable
of emotions, but none are truly as expressive as your animations (neither are the people for that matter T_T)

Incredible as usual. I was expecting a wing to the face at the end, but the slap was incredible. Empoleon can not only fight a dragon and be a pimp, but do it at the same time.

Instead of thirding Coth as that would make me feel Dirty, I second Gorm :)

I think my favourite bit in that animation was Empoleon stepping back as Salamence charged up the Draco Meteor, I also loved the animation of Salamence actually using the meteor...

FABULOUS Empoleon & Salamence animation!!!

I love everything about empoleon and I really liked the meteor mash from 'mence.

My only 'aww' was when mence's eye was an X instead of the swirly way I always see it in the anime. Yes, I watch the anime. My kids love it! :)

That last fight was insane (in a good way!). I especially like how empoleon BREAKS salamence's wings. at least that's what it looks like to me, when salamence falls down with his frozen wings i feel like they break. excellent animation!

A suggestion, since you seem to like rotom

an animation of him switching between his forms to take advantage of the teams weaknesses :3

Nice sleuthing. I DO like Rotom. His different forms look like a blast to animate and may be something I'll consider in the future.

This isn't a big update. A potential employer asked me for a demo reel, basically just a short collection of examples of things that I've done. I didn't have one at the time, so I hastily threw this together. It includes the Draco Meteor bit of the Empoleon animation, which I was pretty happy with.

Can be viewed here?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJwfCD-WCPQ

And yeah, I was debating between the Xs and the swirly eyes, I'm sure I've seen both, but I had to settle for one...

Draco meteor was not very effective...

I loved this one. Empoleon really is the best starter no doubt about it.

Wow, nice demo reel man. My only complaint was that...... it was TOO SHORT.

I also think you should post some non-pokemon related stuff here, as it is equally brilliant. I can't help but wonder who the employer is?

That slap at the end was awesome I liked all the detail and expression on the pokemon.

Edit: Wanted to throw this idea out there but a fight using ditto would be AWESOME.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)