An Avalanche of Art

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys. It's 7:30PM Saturday at the time of writing this, and I'm terminally bored at the moment. I figured I would use this time to just post all of my art on here. I've been meaning to make an art thread for the longest time now, as it could give me the motivation to improve and make some more art. Anyway, I've dabbled in MS Paint and traditional art for a few years now, and in that time, I've gone from "crap" to "below middling".

I suppose I'm a bit too critical of myself as an artist, as I sometimes leave pieces unfinished after being frustrated at them not looking like what I pictured in my head, but I have made quite a few pictures that I am very proud of.

You guys all know this one very well, it's been my avatar for almost the entirety of my time on Smogon. To date, it's probably the most perfect sphere I've ever drawn in terms of roundness and shading. I'm also a big fan of the design itself. I can't remember if I meant for it to be a Mega evolution or just a traditional one.

I really like the way I made the outlines look on this.

This drawing was a bit earlier compared to the first two, and it kind of shows considering the shading isn't all that great. Still, I like the flames.

Seahorses

Idea for a Grass/Dragon Pokemon I had once. The concept is all there, but I wish I had executed better.

The Pantsman

Come visit scenic Reversal Mountain!

Or Unova Route 18

Just watch out for creepy albino Pokemon

This is Grolem, a Fakemon I have grown obsessed with.

Drifloon I made in SAI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)