Uncharted Territory Index Thread [If your thread isn't listed in the OP please let me know!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, with the anticipated rush of new threads popping up in this forum, I have decided to attempt a reference thread, thus ideally keeping track of the new threads, and hyperlinking them here. This thread should also ideally assist you in creating a thread, since you should be able to check here and see if someone has made it. I don't yet know how well I will keep up with maintaining this thread against the rush of XY, but we will have to see how it goes.

Important Threads
-Forum Rules
-Thread Format Guide
-Guide to Uncharted Territory Labels
-Simple Question, Simple Answer
-Creative Movesets
-Pokemon XY Data Collection
-Move Descriptions
-Ability Details
-Item Descriptions
-Research Thread:

Abilities
-

Items
-

Moves

Baby-Doll Eyes
Hidden Power
Infestation
Power-Up Punch
Sticky Web

Pokemon

Absol
Aegislash
Aerodacty
Ampharos
Alakazam
Avalugg
Azumarill
Barbaracle
Blastoise
Blaziken
Charizard
Carblink
Chesnaught
Crobat
Doublade
Dragalge
Espeon
Florges
Gengar
Gogoat
Goodra
Gourgeist
Greninja
Gardevoir
Gyarados
Hawlucha
Heliolisk
Kangkaskhan
Kingdra
Klefki
Malamar
Mawile
Mewtwo
Pangoro
Pinsir
Roserade
Scizor
Scolipede
Serperior
Seviper
Smeargle
Stableye
Sylveon
Talonflame
Togekiss
Trevenant
Tyrantrum
Vivillon
Xerneas
Yveltal

Sprites
-

General Metagame or threads on specific teamstyles (Rain, Sun, Volt-turn, Stall etc)

Mega Evo Discussion Thread
Critical Hits
Little Cup...
Stall
New Cores

Last edited:

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
help threads are popping up every hr

Plz post here telling me what threads iv missed/missing so I can catch up and add everything to the OP!!

Reminder to change your Base Stats to x/x/x/x/x/x unless the research thread has confirmed base stats. Don't go by what PS has or what TL bot, since they are fabrications.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Please put somewhere that you can get the evolution stones from secret super training, everybody is asking this.

ginganinja

Ill put in it simple questions, simple answers, since this is more of a thread reference guide, rather than a FAQ guide

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon: Chesnaught
Pokemon: Espeon
Pokemon: Xerneas
Pokemon: Pangoro
Pokemon: Roserade
Pokemon: Gyarados
Pokemon: Ampharos
Pokemon: Serperior
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Pokemon: Floges
Pokemon: Yveltal
Pokemon Crobat
Pokemon: Malamar
Pokemon: Gogoat
Pokemon: Aerodactyl
Pokemon: Mawile
Pokemon: Scolipede
Pokemon: Blastoise
Pokemon: Pinsir

Move: Hidden Power

Other: Critical Hits
Other: Trick Room Potential
Other: Stall
Other: New Cores
Other: Little Cup in Gen VI

I may have missed a few, but that should help a little. By the way, since the list is getting pretty long I suggest making it alphabetical, it makes it much easier to see which Pokemon aren't in the list yet, as well as being much more user friendly.

ginganinja

Added Smeargle and Updated with Shooting Star's Changes. In future please hyperlink the thread, since its actually easier to find it. For instance, I couldn't find TR because I didn't see it under other (if its there, it just furthers my point about hyperlinking since they tend to blur together).

List is now in alphabetical order for ease of reference.

Continue letting me know if your thread isn't listed, post here with your hyperlink, and ill add it asap. (Or someone is welcome to link what im missing if they have the time or inclination).

(Or someone is welcome to link what im missing if they have the time or inclination).
Sure.

Abomasnow 1 | Abomasnow 2
Aggron
Aromatisse
Aurorus
Banette
Clawitzer
Clefable
Dedenne
Delphox
Diggersby
Furfrou
Granbull
Houndoom 1 | Houndoom 2
Lucario
Manectric
Medicham
Meowstic
Mr. Mime
Noivern
Pyroar
Slurpuff
Tyranitar
Venusaur
Zygarde

Also, if it matters to you, you misspelled "Aerodactyl." "Alakazam" comes before "Ampharos." You also misspelled "Carbink" and it comes before "Charizard" alphabetically. The "Crobat" and "Espeon" threads no longer exist. "Gardevoir" should be after "Florges." The "Kingdra," "Roserade," "Scoliopede," "Seviper," "Serperior," "Smeargle," and "Sableye" threads no longer exist. (But I'm also human and probably made some mistakes of my own.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)