And we are back

I don't know why but this new layout is hurting my eyes lol. Anyway it's good to see this comeback, will be much better once chaos gets all the holes plugged I figure..

I did the same thing I do everyday. Nothing of great importance :(

It's nice to see a big forum like Smogon to make the jump to another forum software. I hope xenForo works out nicely.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank fucking god. Now I can look at the color purple and not be sad. Smogon Withdrawal is a scary thing man!

I love Mario and all, but Mario + Smogon + Pokemon + IRC is the real drug combination I need!

Also, I'll have to get used to this Xenforo stuff... but I do like some of what I'm seeing so far!

Most of the time was spent shivering in a corner.

Actually, it was really just spent playing as much Animal Crossing as humanly possible. So not too much of a loss, although I can't figure out my damn profile picture now.

i shed a tear for the fallen format... this layout/design is not very aesthetically pleasing.

but i am happy that we are back online for sure.

Ugh, I hate being able to "like" posts. I don't know, I've never liked that feature in forums and I'm disappointed that Smogon has that now.

the football forum i go on changed to this software. the like system is quite amusing at times. at first it looks like it will have a negative impact but it is a good indicator in certain discussions.

Got sad for about a day, then manned the fuck up and got way better at Super Smash Bros Melee. I learned how to waveshine (hoping some people actually know what this is, where the SSBM players at, lol) , played like hundreds of games with my friends). Also some LoL. Glad Smogon's back!

EDIT: Also, I liked the old format aesthetically, but this one seems to have a pretty neat Notification/Alert system. Just glad we're back tbh.

Got sad for about a day, then manned the fuck up and got way better at Super Smash Bros Melee. I learned how to waveshine (hoping some people actually know what this is, where the SSBM players at, lol) , played like hundreds of games with my friends). Also some LoL. Glad Smogon's back!
I did pretty much this, minus LoL.

It's good to be back here, although it'll take me some time to adjust to the new board layout!

I just liked your post. I don't know how to feel either.

Agreed, it's going to take some time to get used to this new layout.

Was sad for a while, but the past few days I said "screw it", stopped being lazy and finally started learning Android since I wanna get into the app development thing.

I hope I keep it up now that Smogon is back though :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)