And we are back

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I don't know why but this new layout is hurting my eyes lol.

I'm not new to xenForo but I still hate it. All forums I have seen using it have been either completely black or completely white, the completely white, like you, hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. The completely black puts me off reading things, I have no idea why.

Give back the old forums.... I couldn't deal with the complete blackness of smashboards so I simply quit once it updated - I don't want to have to quit smogon too, but just the layout of this forum makes me neither want to post or read, because both give me a larger headache (literally).

Also I like the new smilies :D
Glad to have :toast: back though!

Edit: Wow, I edited this to see what it is like and the complete whiteness sticking out from the blue makes it seem even whiter... Dear god save me. ;_;

i shed a tear for the fallen format... this layout/design is not very aesthetically pleasing.

but i am happy that we are back online for sure.
I agree, I don't really like the color choices.

I was just more active on other forums I visit, though I did miss this place.

AJC said:
so how was your days without the forum?
>: p
not funny

Yay! We're back up! I can view the Entralink RNG guides again!

The only thing worthwhile left behind by that hacker was Dead C.A.T Bounce - Movements (Zomboy remix) I listened to the hacked page alot before I found out the name.

EDIT: and we are graced by the return of "fat"

Our sacred traditions must be restored!

Anyway can the kind admins make the edit button open 24/7? I can't respond and edit my RMT atm, thanks in advance!

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
since i was on loa when we went down, i returned and was like wtf is up with smogon (i was told on irc ofc), and survived by my constant irc presence. personally i preferred vbulletin layout, but i can live with this. now if someone posted a dark theme on stylish or something similar (not sure if the old one still works on new forums), that would be cool and would look better imo

I am going to assume that the an pictures in signature rule (for non badged members) is staying.

FWI, it is impossible to have the rule automatically on xeneforo, I post on another xeneforo forum and they have to manually tell people to not have pictures in sigs.

FWI, it is impossible to have the rule automatically on xeneforo, I post on another xeneforo forum and they have to manually tell people to not have pictures in sigs.
forgive me, is fwi an acronym i don't know, or a mistake? i googled it and nothing relevant came up.

I (kind of) like the new layout, but the only bad thing that came with changing the forums is that now, we can't edit our current posts, which is bad for stuff like viability threads and other things that constantly are edited. :mad: (These smilies are kinda cool tho)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I am going to assume that the an pictures in signature rule (for non badged members) is staying.

A huge portion of the old forum code was homemade (as well as a growing portion of the new forum code!), so assuming people are still willing to write it that probably won't be an issue.

breh

強いだね
Man whoever decided 0_o looks like o_O has difficulties visualizing that face... also, the :) smiley is creepy as all fuck

:)

I can't place why I really dislike this format. I'm just really used to vbulletin, I guess.

Oh, is there any way to make the default font verdana?

While Smogon was down, I enjoyed the 4th of July with my family, learned how to water ski, and cooked my parents' anniversary dinner.

...then as soon as Smogon came back online, I spent three hours working on Smog issue 28's trivia, started crafting a new Ubers team, and messed around with the new xenForo settings.

Yeah...I think I'm officially a nerd. :l

canno

formerly The Reptile
I got extremely paranoid about Smogon being down, then changed all my passwords when I was informed that this place got hacked.

Oh, and I played Animal Crossing while Smogon was gone, along with a bunch of demos from the shop.

Also, these emoticons are silly :( At least toasty is back though! :toast:

EDIT: Editing this before I can't anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)