Anivia and DarkMilotic's Shinx Bounce House: An Update?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DarkMilotic I'm interested in your intimidate growlither(can't spell it but it is the pre evolution of arcanine)

Would you like to take shiny flawless noivern in premier ball or a shiny flawless typhlosion in heal ball
Or a shiny flawless diggersby

Hit me up if you are interested :)

Hi DarkMilotic I'm interested in your intimidate growlither(can't spell it but it is the pre evolution of arcanine)

Would you like to take shiny flawless noivern in premier ball or a shiny flawless typhlosion in heal ball
Or a shiny flawless diggersby

Hit me up if you are interested :)
Hi, DarkMilotic is currently out of order, I'm trying to fix her.

Could you please copy paste the info on that Growlithe? It's easier for keeping things organized. If you need anything else from the thread, I'll be here to assist you.

alright,here this is what i want
Growlithe- Adamant or Timid,
31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31x/x/31. Intimidate or Flash Fire, Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Morning Sun.

as I said Im offering those pokemon above
hit me up if you are interested :)

alright,here this is what i want
Growlithe- Adamant or Timid,
31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31x/x/31. Intimidate or Flash Fire, Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Morning Sun.

as I said Im offering those pokemon above
hit me up if you are interested :)
Considering that I'm completely busy, if I find the time to do it before the next few weeks, I'll give it to you for free.

If not, sorry! :(

By the way, I'm back temporarily. Meaning that I can do small little tasks here and there, but nothing major :P

Considering that I'm completely busy, if I find the time to do it before the next few weeks, I'll give it to you for free.

If not, sorry! :(

By the way, I'm back temporarily. Meaning that I can do small little tasks here and there, but nothing major :P
Oh really thank you
Just hit me up on my profile page
:)

Hear ye, hear ye!
An Update!

image.jpg

:heart: Groudon :heart:
Lv. 45
OT: ~all of my info~
Gender...less.
Ability: Drought
Jolly| 31/30/31/2/31/30| 252 Attack, 252 Speed (I can't decide on the other..)
Moveset: Standard, but willing to change :)

More info will be added as I become less lazy :P

At the moment, I won't be trading this, but in about a week we should be good to go!

Whoopsies, this shouldn't be shiny ._.
I will fix this in like.. an hour?
:v4:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)