Anivia and DarkMilotic's Shinx Bounce House: An Update?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Ball Skitty isn't possible, the only way Skitty was obtainable in hgss was from the pokewalker and all pokemon from there came in regular poke balls. Remove it from your thread if it's in that ball.
Thank you for catching that! It's supposed to be a dream ball, which I believe is legal? Correct me if I'm wrong :) Thanks Nexus.

DarkMilotic
Sigh. Its hacked, apparently. You probably don't want to trade, do you? I do have a LEGAL shiny pikachu, though. (its not as good.)
??/??/??/??/??/??
Rash Nature
Nasty Plot/Thunder/Thunderbolt/Volt Tackle
OT: Chris/ ID NO. :22085
Poke Ball
Female
Static
I'll pm you tomorrow about that ^_^ I'll probably still take it just because you were nice enough to take a hack check for me!

Thanks to .com I can now breed pokes with HP Ghost and thanks to some GFaqs friends, I can now breed HP Fighting and HP Ground :)

So, if you want me to breed you something with one of those just ask and I'll attempt to fulfill your request! (Unless it's something so painfully gimmicky that I can't stand to look at it.)

I didn't really see anything, but I can give you a spitback when I breed them for free :]

(Not going to lie, that spread is annoying to breed.)
Is there anythig you wanted in particular? It's been a long time since I updated my shop, so I might have a few other ones you could be interested in.

Is there anythig you wanted in particular? It's been a long time since I updated my shop, so I might have a few other ones you could be interested in.
Not particularly! I'm currently breeding quite a few things, and if I get anymore things that I want to breed I might go insane :O

For the most part, yes :)

I'm not entirely sure when Mewdraco is around, but if you want something from his part of the thread you could still ask! ^_^
Thank you! In that case, Mewdraco , may I have:
Pokemon you want: Ralts
Ability: Trace
Nickname: Macha
Nature: Timid
Spread (if different): 31/X/31/31/31/31
And could I have Hyper Voice on this Ralts please?
I'm willing to go either 2 or 3 for one in my thread, but if nothing there interests you then I'd be happy to breed whatever flawless pokemon you want. I just can't do poke bank move tutor moves or hidden power specific pokemon. I can do egg moves for the most part though. Just name your price! Thanks in advance!

Thank you! In that case, Mewdraco , may I have:
Pokemon you want: Ralts
Ability: Trace
Nickname: Macha
Nature: Timid
Spread (if different): 31/X/31/31/31/31
And could I have Hyper Voice on this Ralts please?
I'm willing to go either 2 or 3 for one in my thread, but if nothing there interests you then I'd be happy to breed whatever flawless pokemon you want. I just can't do poke bank move tutor moves or hidden power specific pokemon. I can do egg moves for the most part though. Just name your price! Thanks in advance!
Hey there. I'm sorry but I don't do RNGing (Which is required for Hyper Voice Ralts), I'm really sorry. Otherwise I'm happy to breed you a Ralts, although it won't have Hyper Voice since it's not an Egg Move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)