Anivia and DarkMilotic's Shinx Bounce House: An Update?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From SQSA: JebusChrist says that this event Gengar might be of interest to you? :P I don't have a trade thread, so feel free to redirect me if I should post elsewhere.

4-7/2-5/31/31/30/0 Quiet w/ Sludge Wave
I would talk to Mewdraco about that, since I'm hardly ever around to trade :( I would most certainly be interested, but I'm afraid I very rarely have time anymore.

If I ever do get time, however, I'll be sure to contact you about that!

From SQSA: JebusChrist says that this event Gengar might be of interest to you? :P I don't have a trade thread, so feel free to redirect me if I should post elsewhere.

4-7/2-5/31/31/30/0 Quiet w/ Sludge Wave
I really really like it, what would you like for it? I know you've been looking for a Moon Ball Shinx.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would talk to Mewdraco about that, since I'm hardly ever around to trade :( I would most certainly be interested, but I'm afraid I very rarely have time anymore.

If I ever do get time, however, I'll be sure to contact you about that!
I understand. :)

I really really like it, what would you like for it? I know you've been looking for a Moon Ball Shinx.
I'm afraid I've been helped with the Moon Ball Shinx. I'm not sure exactly what to pick out of the other options in your thread! (You have a lot of Pokemon in balls I like. :)) Could I choose multiple spitbacks?

I'm afraid I've been helped with the Moon Ball Shinx. I'm not sure exactly what to pick out of the other options in your thread! (You have a lot of Pokemon in balls I like. :)) Could I choose multiple spitbacks?
I suppose that works, how many would you like?

I've decided on:

Female Moon Ball Teddiursa
Female Love Ball Snubbull
Female Dream Ball HA Spheal

But I'll probably have to trade at a later time. I need to get my Gengar cloned. :P
I'll be busy during the weekend, so it may have to wait until Monday or so, I hope you don't mind. :c

Hi. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm temporarily closing my side of the thread until November... I'm going to say around the 28th.

I'm taking it off for personal reasons, but I'll be back! (I mean, ORAS is coming up so of course I'll come back!) If you PM me I'll most likely see it, but I won't be doing any trades. At all.

November 28th is when I'll be back, and I'm leaving on Thursday October 30th. Thank you and I'll miss you guys :)

Note:

Anivia is aware of this, and that side of the thread will remain open as far as I know!

Hi everyone, for the first time ever, I'll be offering a legendary for trade.

31/31/29/30/30/31 Bold Diancie HP Ground
OT: OCT2014
ID: 10274
Notes: My event Diancie. awiec, *Trev*, flargananddingle, Valzy, .com, Slashari, lockiegengar12, ClutchesOfBlood, Lady Valkyrie, Tatertot and DarkMilotic have Semi-Redis rights to it, meaning they can freely trade it around, but whoever receives it, can't.

Don't bug them about redis rights, it's my Diancie, ergo, talk to me.

Also extreme thanks to Menezjul for providing me with the code.

Last edited:

31/31/29-30/30/30/31 Bold Diancie
Notes: My event Diancie. awiec, *Trev*, flargananddingle, Valzy, .com, Slashari, lockiegengar12, ClutchesOfBlood, Lady Valkyrie, Tatertot and DarkMilotic have Semi-Redis rights to it, meaning they can freely trade it around, but whoever receives it, can't.

We'll horde all the best rock fairy pokeymanz

31/31/29-30/30/30/31 Bold Diancie HP Ground

bitchin, I want some rock

31/31/29/30/30/31 Bold Diancie HP Ground

Also extreme thanks to Menezjul for providing me with the code.
Very nice. Quick SR.

Works as a good regular Diancie and Mega.

Honoured to have semi :).

I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask, so I'd like to know what you'd want for a copy of your Diancie, Anivia. Outside of breedables and training, I'm afraid I can't offer much. On the off chance you are interested, I can PM you my list of, well, everything. Either way, thanks for your time.

I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask, so I'd like to know what you'd want for a copy of your Diancie, Anivia. Outside of breedables and training, I'm afraid I can't offer much. On the off chance you are interested, I can PM you my list of, well, everything. Either way, thanks for your time.
PM me, maybe I'll find something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)