Ankyfdarkness' Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take a shiny 5iv sheer force krabby with knock off ancient power and agility for the hp ice lando?
Yup, I'll do that.
Hi im interested if one of your heatran's though if possible i would like stealth rock on it if not possible thats fine. Also interested in Terrakion.

For these two, i can offer you any breedable pokemons with 5 IV with certain restrictions like move tutors and unavailable egg moves in gen 6. Let me know if this interest you thanks :)
Need more information than that. Any breedable? That's pretty wide.

Alright! I just need to get it cloned but I am the ot so if you want a nickname lemme know
No nickname is needed. Let me know by PM when you can trade.
Well, think of a pokemon you would like to have with the IV and nature of your choice and ask me to do that and I will :)
Crazy. That's very generous. :)

I've been meaning to breed an Impish, Overcoat, 5IV Vullaby for a while now. If you could do that I'd be appreciative. Can't remember if Knock Off is an egg move, if so it'd be great if it had that.

Thanks!

No nickname is needed. Let me know by PM when you can trade.

Crazy. That's very generous. :)

I've been meaning to breed an Impish, Overcoat, 5IV Vullaby for a while now. If you could do that I'd be appreciative. Can't remember if Knock Off is an egg move, if so it'd be great if it had that.

Thanks!
Sure thats np Ill breed him for you, perhaps you need another one for terrakion ? Also which specific 5 ivs you want ?

In response to your CMT, could I please get a Bold Zapdos with Defog, if possible? I believe I have the Honedge ready, so I'm down to trade whenever you are. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)