1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Announcement Rule?

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by Justin8649, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Uh, why were my announcements deleted? I put an expiration date on them so they will disappear after that time. My Mew announcement was going to end after Saturday night. There was no reason to remove it. I had it there for a reason. I would appreciate it if my announcements were not touched. Thanks.
  2. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Going along with this, I saw upon reading the #insidescoop chat after I left that you guys wanted to take down the HP announcement that I put up.

The book has been out for less than a week. I don't think it is unreasonable to give people a bit more than 7 days to read a book. I put an expiration date on the annoucement of August 8th. It will come down then.
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

It wasn't me this time I swear!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)