Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not much time left for us to act, so i urge all members of the Courageous faction to vote for dong. He is a member of the Wise faction and currently our best lead.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
If you're neutral and feel that changing in the winds like me, you should lynch Oliver_Klosov.

Also, if you're a frightened courageous (lol irony) feel free to join in.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Note: CardsOfTheHeart can no longer commit to this game and has been subbed out for Pillowrath.

I hate to make subs so far into the game, but i need to for the sake of the game. Thank you for understanding.

Also, I will update the main post right now, something i have been neglecting to do, sorry!

have fun

yea who is im_french34

We're tempted to kill him lol

Just in case his win condition is like

'post (BAN ME PLEASE) in your post once in every day thread in maxed out font and bolded underlined italics.'

Yah, the courageous are fucked.
It's interesting to see the wise and the powerful working together like that. It'll be more interesting to see who betrays the other first. 'Cause the way I'm seeing it, both mafia groups have about the same number of people still alive. Whoever get the majority for lynches is going to win this. Killing off all the courageous first isn't helping either side, it's only making it more likely that one team will wise up and start bumping off the other team.

Haha, that is a terrible idea. If the courageous are not fully bumped off the possibility of them lending extra votes to the opposition mafia quickly becomes a reality, skewing the balance in the other mafia's favour. We are not attacking anyone until all the courageous are dead.

That is a worse idea. It means that by the time all the courageous are gone one mafia will have definatly lost. You'll only be able to trade kills during the night and the mafia with more people will easily be able to lynch the other mafia. Of course the powerful might get lucky with some bg protects (I think the powerful bg is still alive? It's only the wise one that died).
And of course whichever team holds the triforce will have a huge advantage. Do the wise have any pieces at the moment?

Yeah, the powerful probably think twinrova is their ace in the hole, or their trifroce piece. I'm not really sure what the wise might have. It'd make me nervous though to think that the other side is comfortable enough to stick to an agreement like this. I mean, it's pretty obvious that Jackal did give some sort of 'secret weapon' to each side. The powerful's one is twinrova, the wise would have one too. Which would be more useful though, I wonder, when it's just two mafia groups left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)