NOC Anonymous No Contact Mafia - Game Over (Village Wins)

Two accounts, Samus and Snoopy, have not yet picked up their Role PMs on the anonymous forum.

I'm PMing them now as a reminder, but if they don't pick it up in another 24-48 hours I will start PMing my subs.

Night 1 is approaching completion and I am missing actions.

I need a sub and my top priority hasn't responded to me yet, if you are interested, please PM

I will extend 24 hours if I do not have my sub and all actions by then, after that I will idle your action.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
As a part of my honored death procession I have left in my will the request to expose certain logs containing certain interactions with certain smogon.com Circus Maximus moderators. The contents of these may shock you.

<UncleSam> yeti i want to caress your most softest of loins
<Yeti> ?
<Yeti> bruh.
<UncleSam> please allow me to explain
<UncleSam> dearest yeti, my love for you shall last until lightwolf speaks proper english, until zorbees stops raging, until billymills gets out of witness protection
<UncleSam> truly, to the end of time
<Yeti> wow thats lengthy
<Yeti> is there anything else that word describes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<UncleSam> obviously
<UncleSam> to my most truest of true e-girls, surely, i would never want another by my side as i lose a mafia. i hope we forever cause each other to suffer defeat and never part, truly, i would be inconsolable without you
<Yeti> we really need to stop making each other lose you're tarnishing my win rate boo
<UncleSam> to my sweet yeti, how i long for your presence on my village. i would be most elated if you could lead by my side. instead, i must lynch you, and await the other mafia destroying me. i will masturbate to your corpse.
<Yeti> S N U F F B O I S
<Yeti> you could just not lynch me
<Yeti> you (BAN ME PLEASE)
<Yeti> can we talk about this.
<UncleSam> to my charming spitfire of a yeti, if i could never rage at you in a game again, my life would be forfeit, and i would enter the most profound state of melancholy known to man. i would feel so empty without you
close to me, flaming me, raging back at me, that i would simply terminate my life. i need you near me so we can yell.
<Yeti> wow thats goin a lil far boo
<Yeti> youre coming on like i come onto cinnabon frosting
<Yeti> like lightwolf comes on to pictures of people dying
<Yeti> but really you never act like it where is this coming from
<UncleSam> from the bottom of my leader's heart
<UncleSam> to my unfairly wounded yeti, even though i may stray from you for the gaping, juicy maw of dle and his profound experience, or for the lush bottom of billymills, have no doubt: none of them can emotionally satisfy my rage like you can, and thus, i shall never emotionally stray from you, my truest love
<Yeti> wtf
<Yeti> how could u ever
<Yeti> i thought what we had was special
<UncleSam> it's only because you're a woman i must treat you this way
<UncleSam> to my most oppressed yeti, even though i am a firm supporter of the patriarchy and abusing women for my own gains, please know, that i derive an immense sexual satisfaction from my poor treatment of you. the most immense of my life, in fact. i need you.
<Yeti> ,,|,, u
<UncleSam> please, yeti, i need you in my life
<Yeti> h/o i gotta go pick up dle from weho, he just messaged me he's super drunk and he really messed up and i need to save him from making more mistakes
<UncleSam> you'd pick dle over me
<UncleSam> wtf
<Yeti> calm down i just gotta go rescue him from the gay bars

While I Am Gone

<billymills> i am unable to appear. stop. the mexican drug cartel is close. stop. please do not disclose my location. stop. even if they chop off your fingers. stop. i will pay for reattachment with the money i stole from them. stop.

Upon My Return I Discover

<&asteria> hey girl so uh sam went on this huge drunken rave about you in #tf2 and he wouldnt stop waxing poetic about how much he loves you and it was getting really embarrassing so i pmed him to tell him to stop lol to save some face, jsyk hes crazy about you LMAO
<&asteria> real talk
<&asteria> why do sam and billy
<&asteria> play without queens

<LightWolf> to, yeti? i am condescending to unclesam so as to gain favor in your site, not your vision, but your place of establishingment, so much so that, should he attack you, i would be to paw him into oblivions

<UncleSam> yeti i shall wait for you forever, i shall not start my big until you are safely back in my arms, not for a moment shall i not think of you
<Yeti> bruh u have attachment issues
<Yeti> <&asteria> why do sam and billy
<Yeti> <&asteria> play without queens
<UncleSam> because you are the only queen for me
<Yeti> oh samuel dearest

K I'm still missing way too many night actions and I'm waking up for RPG Limit Break tomorrow so I'm sending PMs to the offenders and giving you till about 18 hours from now.

This game isn't fun if people skimp on night actions because that's like 60% of the game right there. This is my last extension.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this is the issue with anon forum smalls fsr they always get abandoned by the players, it just seems impossible to keep up interest when the small isn't being run on the main forum =\ and it's disappointing that habit remains especially since walrein's game just ended and we're waiting for the big

step it up slackers

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Well, it was nice being semi-useful for once while it lasted

...see what happens when the ability to trip over my words is removed?

Edit: Haven't been directed to the graveyard chat as of yet...

Ok I'm calling this game, in favor of the village. Even assuming the most freak possibilities for the remaining night actions and even with the most retarded possible town I do not see the lone mafia ever having a chance in one future day, let alone 10. It's done. Postgame incoming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)