OU Anti-Stall isn't about just the moves, it is about the play style.

Don't really agree with mixed sweepers being useless, it depends on the team and where you are at in the game actually. As my title post said, it is more than just what you use, it is how you use it.

Mixed sweepers alone aren't enough (not sense they banned HP Zapdos, anyway) that much is common sense, however if you have a team weakened to the point that one mixed sweeper can come in and do the dirty work, it generally helps. Granted most of the most dominant Pokemon this generation have no need to be mixed (Snorlax, Marowak) but to call it a "misconception" that mixed sweepers can break stall teams is foolish.

Mixed sweepers alone aren't enough
Then you don't disagree at all.

not sense they banned HP Zapdos, anyway
Raikou walls that.

however if you have a team weakened to the point that one mixed sweeper can come in and do the dirty work, it generally helps
Of course, lots of things can sweep when Suicune is paralyzed, confused, under 5% HP, leech seeded, whatever. But getting to that "point" is quite a bit harder done than said, which is the point I'm making. Mix sweepers just can't do it alone. They need help, and the right type of help.

Too often do I see players (newer players and vets alike) randomly tack on 1-2 mix sweepers and expect it to break stalls, it just won’t happen. As such, it IS a misconception.

I suppose Borat, the fact I've never had a problem getting to that point is why I try to spread what I seem to do right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)