Any idea how long until rotation battles?

I have a really great plan for a wifi rotation fear team that I want to have rated, but I have to test it first. It will take a ridiculous and painstaking amount of time and effort to make it on my white 2 and black versions if I don't get it right the first time, so I'm hoping that I can test it on showdown instead. Can anyone give me a rough range or estimate of time until I might be able to do that? Thanks!

Oh, and by the way, where's the Showdown FAQs? I thought I saw it earlier, but I can't find it again.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm not incredibly well-versed on what's priority right now, but I'm fairly sure that rotation battles are towards the bottom of the list. You might have to wait a little while. :(

Also, you can find the FAQ here.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Rotation battles are planned for PS, they are however, relatively far back on the list of things to do. Things that occur in important smogon tournaments (doubles, gen 4, and gen 3) will most likely be designed first.

I agree with ske7ch, because Double Battles were in the actual game before Rotation Battles, weren't they? I honestly can't remember if Rotation Battles were in the old games, as I haven't played games like Yellow, Red and Blue for years.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not until we get Double Battles in first. I would think that it is higher priority to get in Doubles first.
I agree with ske7ch, because Double Battles were in the actual game before Rotation Battles, weren't they? I honestly can't remember if Rotation Battles were in the old games, as I haven't played games like Yellow, Red and Blue for years.
Rotation battles are planned for PS, they are however, relatively far back on the list of things to do. Things that occur in important smogon tournaments (doubles, gen 4, and gen 3) will most likely be designed first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)