Anyone here about that PC Life?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
If you're playing fps on console, you're doing it wrong...

EDIT: Am I a PC gamer? Well...

Over the last 6 years, you've spent 3297 hours playing this selection, which includes 521 items, is valued at $7321.09, and requires 1708.2 GB

My hours are reasonably low, but that's because of the games that AREN'T on steam...
This is weaksauce hours...

http://raptr.com/DHR107/

328 games (Across 3 main platforms [360/PS3/PC]
7,492 hours tracked in total (since about 2008)

Also: Jasmine, I would like to know the site where you got that info from, seems pretty interesting to know my value/times via Steam (which is what I assume this is from).

EDIT: I got this from another Steam Calc: Has 3444.2 hours of playtime. Their most played game isTEAM FORTRESS 2, with 598.63 hours played, which accounts for 17% of their total playtime. This Steam Account is worth approx $2300.

Oooh Double Edit: Over the last 7 years, you've spent 3737 hours playing this selection, which includes 225 items, is valued at $ 3155.01, and requires 1031.8GB (I think this is the same as Jasmine's condiering the layout/way this is stated).

Last edited:
Also: Jasmine, I would like to know the site where you got that info from, seems pretty interesting to know my value/times via Steam (which is what I assume this is from).
http://steamdb.info/calculator/

According to my xfire accounts I have 15156 hours recorded. Even that's inaccurate though, since I've played a LOT on dosbox as well as a fair amount of emulated stuff from when I didn't have money. That's also only the hours I've spent in the last 8 years, but I'm not about to try and remember how much time I spent on the computer 20 years ago. (hence the dosbox. Gotta get my nostalgia)

Edit: Also there's a fair amount of hours missing from when I turned off xfire out of anger, and all those hours lost because xfire doesn't notice games when they're first installed T_T

If we went for equal years, it's about 12k hours only on games xfire recorded.

my steam lists 2200 hours spent playing TF2 over the last 3 years. although in comparison to some people I know, that's peas...

im pretty big on pc gaming now mostly for the convenience. Its pretty nice knowing i can just lower my browser window and launch borderlands 2 or blacklight
Aww, I love you too XD
Personally, I love TF2 and Borderlands 2. I actually had BL2 on PS3, but when I got my PC I went ahead and bought the whole damn game again on Steam, including most of the DLC. I have no regrets.
Also, I might be one of the only people who still plays Diablo 3 without Reaper of Souls right now.
I'm also learning to play DOTA2 with some friends. We're all terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)