Other Metagames Anything Goes- Bewear Team

RULE- When suggesting replacemnets, Bewear is banned. He is the star of the Team.
Edits to his set are allowed though.

The Team-
Pooh (Bewear) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Fluffy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Hammer Arm
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Paintball (Muk-Alola) (M) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Venom Drench
- Explosion
- Stockpile
- Knock Off

Baal (Zekrom) @ Light Clay
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 108 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 100 SpA / 100 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Dragon Tail
- Volt Switch

Mudkip on Budget (Quagsire) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Recover
- Toxic
- Haze

Snapchat (Mimikyu) (F) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Play Rough

Naruto Fox (Ninetales) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Water]
- Dark Pulse

In-Depth-
Bewear-
All Power. Base of the team. Meant to quickly strike, yet be also a tank, with the help of fluffy.
Alolan Muk-
Used to cover Bewear's weakness's to Psychic and Fairy and Quagsire weakness to Grass, with Poison and Dark Moves. Also built to withstand hits, and cripple the oppenent with Poison.
Zekrom-
Used to cover Bewear's Fire Weakness and Quagsire's Grass wekaness, and also have switch. Stats are spread out so he is also able to take a hit. In this team, he plays a support role.
Quagsire-
Covering Fire Weakness and providing extra water coverage.
Also a sponge
Mimikyu-
Covers Ghost,Dark,Psychic,Fighting. Also can burn. Fast Sweeper
Ninetales-
Due to lack of special moves. Assault vest to resist water attacks. Made for coverage.

Please help me improve this team!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey man. An rmt mod is going to lock this whenever one is around because it does not follow the rmt rules. However, since I'd be rating this if it gets unlocked, before that happens I just wanted to say that limiting yourself to Bewear is going to be a bit of an issue. Bewear (and Mimiyku and Ninetales but that's not the point) is completely unviable in the current AG metagame so it'd be pretty much impossible to make the team any better than "5 good mons and also death fodder Bewear". I recommend you check out the AG resources thread for building help, as well as smogon analyses for the sets (ubers sets are generally sufficient).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)