Anything Goes in this Mafia - The Damned Win!

all right, I hae been subbed in, so anyone who has been in contact with vulcan fenrir thatg needs to tell me something, please do. Also, who should I claim to?

You can claim to me.

Now, down to business. At the bottom of this post you will see my role PM for reference. It is like this. I hooked undisput3d (who is almost certainly the wolf) last night, fully expecting to stop a kill. But guess what happened?

Slim Guldo said:
You attempted to dance in front of undisput3d, however you were stopped by government officials guarding his house.
Yeah, he was being protected by a safeguard. The only safeguard in the game is Aquamarius (yes, he is the last Desperate), who will also have a kill to work with tonight (Desperate kills on even nights, as we've managed to figure out). I've already used one of the hooks before, and I've already asked Slim if I'll get the second one back, and am expecting him to PM me back soon. I'm pretty sure I'll get it back, so I'll just hook undisput3d tonight to prevent any kills from occurring. But this backstabber must be dead, because I can't stop shit when both are alive.

Backstab Aquamarius. And facestab him for good measure.

Reference:

Slim Guldo said:
You are Miror B.

You are an Admin of the Cipher, which is a criminal organization whose goal is world domination. You prefer to slack off in your duties as an Admin by instead teaching your Ludicolos to dance to Salsa music in your lair deep inside of Pyrite Cave. Your hair is a giant afro that looks similar to a Pokeball, albeit one that's turned on its side, and it sways around as you move. This can be highly distracting, and it could even help your buddies the Dizzy in this fight.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled “Night X - Check out these moves USER!” You will dance in front of USER, showing him your awesome dance steps. Your afro will sway around hypnotically, and USER will be so preoccupied watching you bust a move that they will stop whatever they were doing that night. The power of dance is so overwhelming that you may only do this 2 times during the game, and may target the same user consecutively.

You win if a member of the Dizzy is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
Also, I see that Nanoswine has decided to skip town today. He should be our lynch target when he gets back, because the Damned are going to be too powerful. undisput3d is unlikely to sit by and let them get the power to vote him out and win, so I would expect he'll start aiming his kills at the Damned as soon as we can't afford to lynch him, and we won't be able to afford to lynch him tomorrow.

Fudging heck, I thought we didn't get moled. I suppose GeneralSpoon is mafia, then. Still, Undisput3d is the biggest threat atm. And yeah, I'm the last Desperate. Well, unless GS is prevented from, like, leading the village to death the village will lose. I propose lynching Undisput3d because he's generally dangerous. I mean, I get a kill on even nights and am a safeguard, whereas Undisput3d gets a kill/inspect every night.
Lynch Undisput3d

I saw something interesting on #kindred today:

Code:
125440 <@StevenSnype> f u aqua :(
But as I'm not willing to use a dead man's IRC lines as the only evidence, I'd like to direct people's attention to what happened later:

Code:
125920 <Aquamariner> FUDGE YOU GS
125929 <Aquamariner> Capefeather
125933 <Aquamariner> GS moled us
130204 * andrea (~godudette@cutest.of.them.all) has joined #kindred
130309 <Aquamariner> I hate you, GS
130313 <Aquamariner> GS must die
130315 <Aquamariner> He must fall.
130713 <andrea> why
130756 <Aquamariner> He moled the "fully trusted villagers"
130759 <Aquamariner> Geez
Seems a little DESPERATE! HAHAHA GET IT!?!?

...*ahem*

In a way, I guess we should have known not to trust the last Desperate with trusted Dizzy privileges. I mean, really, would the Damned really have let the Dizzy get a gun just like that? Oh, well.

Lynch Aquamarius

Night 6

Majority

You all gather around Aquamarius and beat him to death, despite quiet calls for the death of undisput3d

You are Nick Clegg.

You are the current leader of the Liberal Democrats party, who formed a coalition government with David Cameron despite the Lib Dems massive disagreements with the Conservative Policies. In your obsession with become a member of the ruling government. Thanks to your actions, your party has exactly 57 more seats than it will come next election. Even one of the best thread edits by cookie cannot redeem your stupidity. You will be using the "power" that you have gained from your coalition to aid your Desperate allies in this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Send government officers to protect USER". You will, as you may be able to tell, send government officers to protect USER. However half of these officers will be Liberal Democrats who do not agree with you forming the coalition, and as a result of this they will not obey you. The remaining officers will be unable to prevent kills as that is not what they are trained to do. Your officers will also not be able to prevent "bodyguard" roles from affecting the user as they feel attached to these people as they are similar in many ways

Your allies are listed in another PM.

You win if a member of the Desperate is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
And with that, the Desperate have been eliminated from this game.

You all cheer as you head back home, hoping for a much better night than the last!

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end on Saturday the 31st at 21:15 or when I get all actions (which I really should do at this point)

Day 7

You all wake up for what could be one of your last days in this village to find that Nanoswine has returned. Upon doing a headcount, you discover that the only one of you that is missing is Blue_Tornado. Upon investigation, you summarise that he is not dead and has only been kidnapped.

You were also able to find some graffiti once again:

Code:
|vvvvvvvv|
|xxxxxxxx| [B]LYNCH COOLKING49[/B]
|x .  . x| I know this seems really random, but trust me, guys.
|xxxxxxxx|)
|   c    | I've been a bartender with the mafia before. I know who they are.
|  ____  | (me and my bad ASCII -.-)
|        |

[SIZE=7]EL BARTO[/SIZE]
Pleased that there are no deaths, you set about deciding on your lynch target in high spirits!

It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends at 22:00 on Monday the 2nd August or when majority is reached.

wait what? why am I being lynched? I strongly urge everyone to hold their votes until I contact general spoon, as right now a mislynch is deadly.

Also, have you noticed general spoon has only lynched one mafia faction so far, not both? At least, for the past two days. I sent him my role, so if you do lynch me and I am village, lynch him next day, he is obviously mafia.

edit: apparently, I am a kidnapper. However, people were kidnapped when I was subbed in, which makes no sense since I didnt get to send in a night action that night and I think vulcanferir was subbed out for not being active. How does that even make sense?

edit 2: is no one online? someone change your vote!

lynch badalcristiano
, he is the real kidnapper

Pretty sure that Afro's vote makes it Majority!

However, the update won't go up for a little bit since I'm going to be leaving the house very shortly, and this update needs to be good. You guys have had like 8 hours since coolkings post to change your votes so you aren't getting another grace period.

End Game

The village, eager to finally exterminate one of the Damned quickly tie a noose around the neck of coolking49 and begin tying said noose to a tree. As you hang him, coolking screams "IT'S NOT ME! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SINCE NIGHT 3!!"

What a pity you didn't listen to him.

One of you takes his Role PM out of his pocket.

You are Louis Armstrong.

You are a famous jazz musician, and the only cool person the host can think of from New Orleans. You are the man that wrote the song "What a wonderful world", which everybody knows as it seems to be in every other television commercial over here. You believe in only seeing the good things in life (unless I am misinterpreting your song and it is actually about drugs), and this is what you will be using to help the Dizzy in this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - What a wonderful world it is with USER". If USER was trying to kill you that night, they will feel guilty and botch the job. You will spend a day and a night in hospital, during which time you will be unable to talk to other players about the game. You will be discharged from hospital at the end of this time however, and who knows, you may even gain some new abilities!

You win if a member of the Dizzy is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
You all appear very downcast. You know that there is very little hope left for the poor Dizzy, who have muddled along for the entire game in the shadow of the two mafia factions. One of you approaches from behind, having just cast his vote a bit late.

"Don't worry my friends," Badalcristiano says, grinning widely, "no one ever means for these things to happen." As you all frown and wonder where you've heard that line before, you hear a scream from behind you. You all twist around just in time to see Afroninja22 crumple up into a heap. J-Sqaured is standing behind him with a large hammer and some ridiculous trousers.

Afroninja was:

You are Tarja Turunen.

You are the former singer of the Finnish band Nightwish, considered by most people to be superior to your replacement. Your former band is one of the host's favourite bands, releasing the masterpieces "Nemo" and "Ghost Love Score" while you were still a member. You were unfortunately kicked out due to disagreements between you and the band manager Tuomas Holopainen. You think that, while he is probably not part of this war, his faith would probably lie with one of the mafia factions. As a result of this, you are going to do whatever you can to help the Dizzy win this war.

You do not have a night action. However, you hold much influence over the general populace of the internet. As a result of this, any vote you place during the day will count twice as many as it normally would.

undisput3d is the first to realise what is going on. He jumps up and furiously prepares to fire his bizarre rockets from his shoulders at badal and j-squared, who are too busy laughing maniacally to defend themselves. However, just as undisput3d is about to fire, GeneralSpoon realises what is happening and begins to cry some of his precious jelly bean tears in front of undisput3d. Undisput3d has been tricked by this before and does not stop charging up his missiles, however he makes a minor pause. This is just enough for Nanoswine to kick a football at him at enormous speed, hitting him in the head at deadly speed.

undisput3d said:
You are MaloMyotismon.

You are one of the main antagonists of the Digimon series, and you are also pretty sadistic. You have been known to torture and kill some of your most loyal servants just to "test out your new powers". Being effectively the final boss of Digimon Rumble Arena 2 is another example of your sheer power, although you always seem to be actually kinda weak to me. Anyway, since you are generally a twat, nobody wants you on their team. As a result you decided to join this fight as a neutral. Who needs allies anyway?

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Screaming Darkness USER". You will fire those huge cannons on your shoulders at USER, destroying them instantly.

Alternatively at Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Mental Illusion USER". You will force user into thinking that they are experiencing one of their worst nightmares. While they stand there screaming in a ridiculous fashion, you will make off with their full role PM.

You are pretty powerful. As a result of this, you will not die on Nights 1 and 2, even if you are targeted by a killing ability.

You also happen to know that you killed the artist Pablo Picasso at the start of this game, and that there may be someone looking for him.

You win if you are the last man standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
Capefeather, theangryscientist, quagsires and Blue_Tornado, who so recently returned from his unfortunate kidnapping, stare at the four vicious killers. As badalcristiano pads towards them and unsheathes his claws, they close their eyes, knowing what is going to happen next.

They were:

capefeather said:
You are El Barto.

You are the criminal who has been terrorising Spingfield with your Graffiti, although pretty much everyone should probably be able to tell that you are in fact Bart Simpson. In actuality, in the only person who knows your true identity is your own father Homer Simpson, who, instead of discouraging these activities, decided to imitate you as a while under the alias "El Homo". You will be using your large arsenal consisting mostly of spray paints to aid the Dizzy in this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Leaving message in the town square". You must specify a message in the main body of the PM, which will then be posted alongside the update at the end of the night.

theangryscientist said:
You are Aristotle.

You are a Greek Philosopher famous for your writings on many subjects, including physics and poetry. Your writings on some of these subjects were still influential in the Renaissance period. Since what I interpret Philosophers as doing is asking questions that they probably shouldn't be, you will be doing this to help the Dizzy in this war.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - QUESTION". You will receive the answer to this question. QUESTION must be a question with a yes or no answer, and it must not contain Smogon
usernames or the names of any of the factions of this game.

quagsires said:
You are the Doctor.

You are the protagonist of the sci-fi TV show Doctor Who, which is one of the few shows I watch regularly since I barely ever watch TV. You are constantly travelling through time, generally messing with stuff you should probably leave alone and drawing aliens who would like to invade to planet Earth. Thanks a bunch. Either way, you are still a very intelligent being, which will help you and the Dizzy in this battle.

At the end of every night, you will receive a fact from the host about this game. This cannot be blocked by any roles and is 100% guaranteed to be true.

You win if a member of the Dizzy is the last man standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are Marlin.

You are one of the Clownfish from the Disney film finding Nemo, and together with another fish called Dory you set off on a journey to find your son Nemo. Unfortunately you were taken into this game before you could find him, but you will continue searching. Unfortunately you manage to find trouble at every turn. Your knack for finding things which aren't Nemo will be very helpful in the Dizzy's battle for victory.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Ask USER if they've seen Nemo". While USER is busy trying to remember if they've seen him, you will continue to search frantically until you come across their full Role PM.

The four damned look at eachother, grin, and let their role PM's drop to the ground as they stroll off into the sunset.

badalcristiano said:
You are Scar.

You are the main villain in the first Lion King film, in which you had your own Brother, Mufasa, killed by a herd of wildebeest so that you could rule Pride Rock for yourself. You then blamed the death on Simba, Mufasa's son, who then ran away due to shame. You will be doing the same thing to aid your Damned allies in this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled '"Night X - Convince USER that it was all their fault". You will visit USER during the night and convince them that some event that happened in their previous life was entirely their fault, and they will leave the village out of shame. However, they will snap out of it and return at the end of the next night. You may target the same user consecutively.

You win if a member of the Damned is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
j-squared said:
You are MC Hammer.

You are a rapper who came to fame in the late eighties, especially after releasing your hit single 'U Can't Touch This'. You were the first rapper to ever receive Diamond certification on an album. Sadly, you also became something of an internet meme with your famous line 'Stop, Hammer Time'. Fortunately, this line is what will help you and your Damned allies in this battle.

In the Day, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Day X - Stop, Hammer Time'. You will shout this line at the top of your voice, forcing everyone to stop what they were doing and effectively cancelling the lynch. You may only do this once.

You win if a member of the Damned is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
GeneralSpoon said:
You are Bret McKenzie.

You are one half of the band "Flight of the Conchords", who bill themselves as "formerly New Zealand's fourth most popular guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo". You have helped create many masterpieces such as "Albi the Racist Dragon" and "Inner City Pressure". You are not an evil person, but you thought the Damned were the coolest faction so you joined them. You will be using your incredible lyrical skills to aid your Damned allies in this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Cry dragon tears in front of USER". You will cry dragon tears in front of user, which, as we all know, turn into Jelly Beans. USER will be so preoccupied with picking up the Jelly Beans that they will stop whatever they were doing that night. You may target the same user consecutively.

Nanoswine said:
You are Emmanuel Adebayor.

You are the captain of the Togolese national football team, and as an African footballer you are only second to Didier Drogba. Your nation's football team was banned incredibly unfairly from the Africa Cup of Nations for two competitions after a bandit attack on the team bus which killed two of your players. You are out for revenge, and while you are not a particularly bad person, you will be using your football skills to aid the Damned in this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Challenge USER to a keep-up tournament". While they are trying to beat the enormous amount of keep-ups you can do (being a professional footballer), you will engage them in conversation and as a result find out their alliance.

Congratulations to the Damned, the winners of Anything Goes in this Mafia!

Postgame will hopefully be up sometime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)