Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have so many pokes lol. I had a Scizor, but the Iv spread was not that good so I would be interested in a Adamant Scyther. I don't have any offers in mind, but you can check my thread. I will also add some 5 iv Froakies to my thread.

You have so many pokes lol. I had a Scizor, but the Iv spread was not that good so I would be interested in a Adamant Scyther. I don't have any offers in mind, but you can check my thread. I will also add some 5 iv Froakies to my thread.
Well you don't have anything I am really interested in but if you could fetch me a couple of pokemon I can give you the scyther for them. Ivs, nature unimportant just need them with the right ability.
Normalize Skitty
Cloud Nine Likitung
Thick Fat Seel
Filter Mr.Mime
Sniper Beedrill
Swift Swim Goldeen
Oblivious Wailmer

3 of these guys for scyther

Well you don't have anything I am really interested in but if you could fetch me a couple of pokemon I can give you the scyther for them. Ivs, nature unimportant just need them with the right ability.
Normalize Skitty
Cloud Nine Likitung
Thick Fat Seel
Filter Mr.Mime
Sniper Beedrill
Swift Swim Goldeen
Oblivious Wailmer

3 of these guys for scyther
I don't have any of them, sorry. Good luck on your trades.

Pokebank Update!

Cottonee
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Timid, Will breed a better nature later. (Suggestions are welcomed.)

Egg Moves: Dunno
Flawless ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Can breed on request.)

Cyndaquil
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: None.
Flawless ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Treecko
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Jolly
Egg moves: None.
Flawless ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Snivy
Ability: Overgrow
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Glare

Special thanks to Humblelink for providing these pokemon, and Turtwig for giving me tons of pokebank pokemon that I will be using to breed flawless of. :D

trade mienfoo and fufrou?
for 5 iv cottonee (bold prankster grass whistle switcheroo encore)
and 5 iv gliscor?
um mienfoo is on my partner's side, but I could probably breed you furfrou for the cottonee, would save me the trouble of breeding on the bold nature myself.

New Update!

Buneary
Ability: Klutz cause its adorable~
Egg Moves: Encore, Switcheroo, (Ice Punch, and Thunder Punch can be added if asked for.)

Espurr
Ability: Own Tempo (Prankster, Competitive.)
Nature: Bold/Timid
Flawless Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Yes the first thing I really wanted to breed was indeed buneary don't judge me :D

Hey, any chance I could get a random Unburden Treecko from you? xD I'm not sure I have anything you need, but I could also get you BP items. I also got a Yamask I could breed for you, just got it last night haha.

Hey, any chance I could get a random Unburden Treecko from you? xD I'm not sure I have anything you need, but I could also get you BP items. I also got a Yamask I could breed for you, just got it last night haha.
Ah you gave me all those pokemon I will just breed you one for free, and I managed to trade for a yamask so I don't need that anymore. Though weird stuff like ratata, cherim, castform, and finneon i still need to track down lol.

Ah you gave me all those pokemon I will just breed you one for free, and I managed to trade for a yamask so I don't need that anymore. Though weird stuff like ratata, cherim, castform, and finneon i still need to track down lol.
Awesome, thanks a ton! I can try to find one of those for you too lol.

EDIT: Scratch that, got a Treecko now. I did get a Finneon and Castform if you still need them

Last edited:
Another Update!

Chimchar
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Jolly/Naive
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, (Quick Guard, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Can be requested to be added on.)
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Turtwig
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Adamant
Stock: (Can Breed on Request.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)