AP Exams

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Honestly the more important thing to know is that senior year is not inherently easier than junior year, it is only easier if you pick your classes as such. I made this mistake and my senior year was absolutely miserable.

As a side note, AP exams are the best. I fulfilled almost all of my Gen Ed requirements before even starting college, and multiple major-specific ones as well. I have 32 credits towards my graduation. And another 42 besides, so when I register for classes in the fall, I'm going to get super mega priority over the other freshmen. Take APs yo.

I mean, I took 1 AP class sophomore year, 3 AP classes junior year, and then 4 AP classes senior year.

Overall I found senior year to be the most exhausting in the first semester not because of the classes per se, but it was because of college applications and also being involved in the leadership team for Marching Band and FIRST Robotics. Second semester senior year was pretty relaxing though.

Junior year was just SATs and classes along with it. I was still involved in Marching Band and FIRST Robotics, but it wasn't as demanding due to not being part of leadership, so that kinda plays a factor too.

migzoo

new money
First semester senior year was fucking stressful, and second semester turned out to be overrated. I did, however slack off hard, and went from unweighted 4.0 to getting 3 B's second semester lol. I signed up for 4 AP tests but ended up only taking one, once I found out what college I was going to, since that was the only one I got credit for.

European History: 4
Physics B: 5
English Language: 5
Physics C: 5 & 5
Calc BC: 5
Spanish Language: 5
Comp Sci: 5

rest in peace AP Euro, fuck that test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)