Apocalypse Mafia - Postgame

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright, its taken a long time to do this for some reason but here it is.

First up, I'd like to inform you that the lackluster quality of this post can be blamed on Brain who just didn't want to do this thing (neither did I really but fucking mekkah and jackal and others..).

So anyway, I won't be saying much, this is to be taken as more of a discussion thread, I will just be uploading PDF's of all the google docs we had used while running the game.

(Zooming in would be a good idea!)

(PS: If you want to see them like properly, pm me your email and I'll add you as in)

Role PM's: http://users.smogon.com/Shiv/mafia/apocalypse/Apocalypse Mafia - Role PMs.pdf

All the roles compiled into a spreadsheet (sorted by factions): http://users.smogon.com/Shiv/mafia/apocalypse/Apocalypse Mafia - Info - Factions.pdf

All the roles compiled into a spreadsheet (sorted by priorities): http://users.smogon.com/Shiv/mafia/apocalypse/Apocalypse Mafia - Info - Priorities.pdf

Finally, a copy of the worksheet used to run the entire game: http://users.smogon.com/Shiv/mafia/apocalypse/Apocalypse Mafia - Running.pdf

Now, moving on, I'd like announce a few things.

First up, the MVP award or title whatever it may be goes to Jackal. He played really fucking well even though he had the luck of a god. Examples of this were:

- finding evan n0
- even though he fell for darkie's power, he had luckily cloaked himself that night

Secondly, I would like to say that people like Venom and Max are (BAN ME PLEASE)s. . If you join a game, the least you can do is atleast try to fucking participate. I mean Venom looked at that forum and logged in and didnt even READ HIS ROLE PM.

Right, its not much of a postgame post, but I will add to this in a bit and even force brain to write his thoughts :)

Anyway, enjoy :)

Okay, I was just reading through your spreadsheet... fuck man, this is actually very well organized. That's fantastic. Here's a thumbs up from Dr. Frankenstein! Am sorta sad I didn't get to use my power :(

I will probably quit my whining now even though it's not what I hoped for, but if neither of you is interested then there's no need to push it.

Anyway, Jackal ruled, my team not so much. Kind of like DBZ really.

Dude you can publish google spreadsheets and docs (share -> publish as web page). Why did you compile them into pdfs?

I had already published the work sheet there:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6ODtoW_bv3zbpANburWeHw

Also there were no problems with unceunce iirc. He was the martyr so he was instructed to idle most of the time, then he was krakened so he effectively couldn't do anything. He probably wasn't as active as the others but still.

The Cthulhu roles were given to users who recited the Necronomicon and became servants of Cthulhu (who would choose which role they got). They replaced their previous role.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
Secondly, I would like to say that people like Venom and (i think) unceunce are (BAN ME PLEASE)s. I forgot who the second was but I'm quite sure it was unceunce. If you join a game, the least you can do is atleast try to fucking participate. I mean Venom looked at that forum and logged in and didnt even READ HIS ROLE PM. Oh and Max can be included in this list.
from what i recall, unceunce was pretty active; he was the olympian hooker after all. you may be thinking of zerowing the lucky duck.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
brain, i tried publishing, it worked for the doc but the option didn't come for the spreadsheets.

just publish them both and ill change the links?

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a man of his word~ (even if its a little underwhelming!)

anyways I have serious school shit to worry about but this weekend i will post my perspective on this amazing game, which evidently was very well structured and put together by 2 masterminds!

in the meantimes some questions i had:
what did akuchi do
what did the gravity shit do
should i have betrayed obi

and i will maintain that i didnt "fall for" darkies power, i am telling you i knew he was at least partially lying, but the way i set out to play the game was recklessly and in the public eye, and it worked out perfectly. Yes it was luck, but it was being rewarded for taking a risk, not me falling for a trap. I knew it wouldnt be death, and i figured i could cause some chaos, get other people to do it also (i did) and take attention off evan. I'd say it worked

again much more to come.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yeah jackal was great. he was the perfect smokescreen for me and did everything right to keep me safe and allow me (and later on obi) to pick off the main three factions.

Shiv

mostly harmless
in the meantimes some questions i had:
what did akuchi do
what did the gravity shit do
should i have betrayed obi
akuchi basically once travelling would get some random pieces of info. she would also find an arrow on the second night of her voyage. initially we had planned to reveal one of the mafia leaders or telling her about the existence of cthulhu, we hadn't really decided on the final part and she died before that.

what do you mean by gravity shit? do you mean einstein?

lastly, it would've been fun as hell dude :D but then mekkah would've lost :(

abom lvp : moi

:(

sorry team. in all honesty, this was a really fun game, but I think it was more of a growing pain for me, being my first full game. lying to everyone gets you nothing but fake information, and that really shows with what i got (rather then my inspections)

Shiv

mostly harmless
the priorities get switched around, so if you used it on say cookie and evan, evan would kill before all the hookers fucked and cookie would fuck when evan's kill generally takes place.

basically it switched priorities of two things, pretty strong role.

also, mekkah, i just noticed, for the specific priorities youll need to see the last file, which has the game recorded in it. we only realized we may need DEFINITE priorities once we started it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)