Apocalypse Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, I wanna join, but I think I may be already too late.

however, with over 70 players, this game is going to be the biggest mafia game yet in smogon! i wonder why most players are bolded? well, I hope I'll be in a good team. I trust doomsday and jackal to do a good job of running the game this time around too, anyway :toast:

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Who wants to be in group Space for spaceusers?
ya please tell me, cause i'm just gonna disallow that group for reason: too gay

:)

Also Jackal, you can't i'm sorry. This way I can't be sure his internet will be fine when the game does start.

Also, I'll purge the list of people who haven't confirmed yet if and when we touch 80 since I will just stop sign-ups at 80.

FYI, we're still going to be waiting for SD's game to be at least nearly over.

are epicmafia.com's mafia games are just like mafiascum.com's mafias where a day takes a month to end?

EDIT: I checked epicmafia. It seems like the IRC mafia of ours. IRC Mafia is usually nothing like forum mafia. The theme park of mafiascum's is just like our forum mafia except you can't PM anyone and a day lasts weeks.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Since a ton of people have asked me when we're starting I'll give them an update here.

What we're waiting on is trying to catch each other online so we can finish the last few PM's and finish messing around with the forum. So hopefully it should be done in a couple of days tops but I can't guarantee that will happen if we don't see each other on.

Take that as you will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)