BW OU Apocalypse (Peaked #1)

waits to see Mostwanteds response

seriously chaos y mess wit such a great team(especially when u give terrible rates). Sure it isnt traditional HO, no reason to go all apeshit
You mean stuff with HO? That isn't the worst.

no reason to go all apeshit
None? None at all? Of course there is. It's written all over the first post with 4 pages of it and everybody here thinks that it is HO.

That is fine as long as you have a good reason that his team has to fit HO.
I do, it says it all over the first post.

Good team, but it's not fucking Heavy Offense. And what the hell is "Volt Switch + U-turn combo which is pretty effective in HO"? No it fucking isn't. It ruins your stat boosts.

Deoxys-S: If this "IS" Heavy Offense, Deoxys-S should have a moveset of Reflect, Light Screen, Stealth Rock, Taunt and be holding Light Clay. The EVs are good. His nature should be Jolly/Timid. He wont outspeed any other Deoxys-S, Sableye with that moveset. You pretty much just gave Deoxys a chance to set up both of it's screens or switch into something that can OHKO it by making it slower than the before mentioned. Tyranitar with no boosts using Crunch has an 88.82% - 104.61% chance of OHKOing it, which leaves you either dead, switching, or setting up another layer of spikes/layer of rocks. Another common pokemon seen in HO is SD Scizor. Bug Bite will OHKO the bitch. Leaving you again, either dead, switching, or setting up another layer of spikes/layer of rocks.

Gengar: Take him completely out of there and replace it with something like Double Dance Haxorus. Since SD Scizor could be a problem, this is why you should use it. It can 2HKO Scizor after 1 Dragon Dance and 1 Swords Dance, it can also 2HKO Skarmory (54.79% - 64.37%) after the same boosts, and boosting to that is easy. An EV spread of 32 HP/252 Atk/220 Spe will let you outrun things and still survive many attacks.

Rotom-W: Take him the fuck out of the ballgame. Replace the fucker with Dragon Dance Tyranitar. That guy is a fucking beast. Getting to +3 might be a bit hard but once he gets there, he out speeds Timid max speed Latios, Latias, Gengar, etc, and OHKOs them.

Double Booster Terrakion also deserves a mention in here. At +2, almost nothing out speeds this guy. It out speeds Shell Smash Cloyster and OHKOs it with Close Combat. Almost nothing can stop this guy after +2 of Atk and Spe.

Scizor: Scizor is a great pokemon for Heavy Offense. This set is shit for it though. Don't put U-Turn on a fucking SD Scizor. It's too slow to get out of situations and U-Turn will just cancel out his boosts. Take off Roost because his main goal is to sweep as much as he can in 1 hit and have good move coverage, not roost shit off. It makes him a pussy on HO if he does that.

Terrakion: Do you NOT know that Heavy Offense does NOT use choiced items? It is completely pointless because you can't set up. You're stuck in you fucking move.

Since i've already suggested him, I will suggest something like Infernape if you're using Tyranitar. He can wreck shit if you use him right.

Dragonite: Finally, the end to my rant. He can be good with Haxorus under screens. I mean amazing. This is the only one you haven't fucked up on. Just don't use him if you use Tyranitar.

I honestly thought all of you would recognize this as not Heavy Offense. If you want to see a real updated 5th gen HO guide, click this. THAT is HO, not this HO posing shit. Who gives a shit if it's on Serebii?
Leave me out of this. Also, this team is not the classic Heavy Offense, but it IS extremely hyper offensive. Why did you shitstorm this thread? I am very disappointed in you. This team is very good, and its credentials have shown it. A team is a team. I can use a team of Magnezone, and 5 sweepers which lose to Scizor and call it a form of hyper offense.

Anyhoo yeah. I actually use Xtra's version of this team out of personal preference. He has some slight changes like Double Dance Terrakion, CB Nite, Spec'd Kingdra etc.

Leave me out of this. Also, this team is not the classic Heavy Offense, but it IS extremely hyper offensive. Why did you shitstorm this thread? I am very disappointed in you. This team is very good, and its credentials have shown it. A team is a team. I can use a team of Magnezone, and 5 sweepers which lose to Scizor and call it a form of hyper offense.

Anyhoo yeah. I actually use Xtra's version of this team out of personal preference. He has some slight changes like Double Dance Terrakion, CB Nite, Spec'd Kingdra etc.
I said the team was good, multiple times.

I said the team was good, multiple times.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3936865#post3936865

Now read that thread for your own good before posting again. In particular this post, and ALL of Stathakis's posts. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3931738&postcount=75

He even said HO is a learning tool, and said that classic HO has definitly lost most of its effectiveness in the past. There is a reason why I don't use classic HO in tournament matches in gen 4. It is very limiting.

*gives the RMT a luvdisc.*I should probably try giving it a full blown rate later. Its beaten me on the ladder a couple of times.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Jay, stop posting. Please, you're only making it worse.

Great team! I mean really good! Not much I can say about it.

I've been playtesting this team, and this is the best team I've ever used. I'm currently at about 1200 rating no problem, coming from under 1000.

I'm not sure how updated your importable is (for playtesting), so I wanted to make sure that when you put timid nature (+def, -atk), you meant timid, and not bold?

#1 or not, you're doing something wrong if you use Dragonite while simultaneously having no spinner on your team to take care of Stealth Rocks.
And for you, I'd recommend Starmie to fill that role. That is the best 2 cents I can offer you.

#1 or not, you're doing something wrong if you use Dragonite while simultaneously having no spinner on your team to take care of Stealth Rocks.
And for you, I'd recommend Starmie to fill that role. That is the best 2 cents I can offer you.
He has Taunt/Magic Coat for Stealth Rock. He can also play at an aggressive pace to give them not much time to use SR.

You know how an attacking lead works in gen 4 right? It puts a lot of pressure on them early on. "Do I let my lead die to get Stealth Rock up? Or do I give up Stealth Rock to weaken or kill the attacking lead?" The team has qualities similar to that once Deoxys S is dead. All of his sweepers can hit the common users of SR very hard.

You also do know Dragonite is a great pokemon even without a spinner right? There is Leftovers, Roost, simply switching Dragonite in right before your opponent rocks. It isn't Volcarona.

Great team, see it on the ladder all the time and it is a bitch to face,

However sun teams are a bitch to face, the combo of espeon, dugtrio and venusaur in particular shuts down this team but most non weather teams tend to be weak to this style of team anway, I think i watched you test out a hydreigon and landorus yesterday on PO was that you? I think a change to a scarfed terrakion would patch up the sun weakness pretty well as it outruns the usual sun teams, but i dont think a specs rotom-w would make up for the power loss, not a lot of stuff can match the astounding power of CBterrakion.

Anyway, great team, archive material and i look forward to seeing your latest changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)