Apprentice Program: Round Eighty Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I was skipped Round 87

Username
: Zodiax
PO/PS! Username: Zodiax
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +0 and Im free most of the time but around 3PM to 10 PM most days
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU or XY NU
Tell us a little about yourself: Hey Guys, Zodiax here Giving you a quick introduction to me. I make videos called Introduction To on Smogon giving a brief insight to tiers with help from many Councillors from that specific tier. Even though I have made the basics I would love to know more about the competitive battling side so I can stop losing a majority of the time. I also love pumpkaboo, and so should you because look at it :3 but yeah I am an outgoing person so I'm happy to learn from anyone.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I can use both either I don't mind, I like skype more because I like talking to people and it makes me learn a bit easier if I hear the words.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeah

Username: Dreamfyre (asked for a change but w/e)
PO/PS! Username: Aeonar , Dreamfyre ( On PS!)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Around 11 PM and through Midnight EST
What tier do you want to learn?: XY Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: I peaked #8 on the ladder on PS!( to be honest, I got bored and quit ) and hit 1st page on PO with 1550+ , beating half decent players along the way. Ladder means absolutely nothing and I take eons to build my own teams so yeah , want to get better at battling and building.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC maybe. I'd prefer not to use either as I am not familiar with them , but I can do IRC
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: nope

Username: quickscopenoscope
PO/PS! Username: quickscopenoscope (PS!)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU, XY Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: My main tier that I play is doubles, and I'm pretty good at it, being at the top 10 of the ladder ;) however, I feel I don't know any of the singles metagames too much, and I'd like to learn about them. I get the basics of both metagames I'm interested in, but both have changed a lot since I last casually played them 4-5 months ago. I'm 14 and a freshman at my high school.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yep!
Are you interested in playing for the Round 89 Tutee Tournament?: Definitely
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I'd prefer IRC, but I can use both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Username: Qwertypops
PS Username: Qwertypops
Timezone and hours: Eastern Coast and Usually on weekends
What tier do you want to learn: Smogon Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: I play doubles a lot already, but would like to get better at it. I understand basics but would like to get into the intricacies of the tier. I'm 14 and a freshman!
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yeah
Are you interested in playing for the round 89 tutee tournament: Of course!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype: Yes, but i dont like IRC very much

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Username: Srn9130
PO/PS! Username: Srn
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, Weekends only :/
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I heard that it was a tier that actually required skill and isn't just match-up based like every other tier I play so I'm pretty excited to learn about it! I know nothing about it tho :[
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

I was skipped round Round 88

Username: BoxerJace
PO/PS! Username: BoxerJace_PE
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -6 EDT. I'm usually available every night. I can inform you ahead of time (in most cases) if I'm not. Mon-Fri: No time before 6:15PM. Saturday-Sunday: Time varies every weekend.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU mainly.
Tell us a little about yourself: I used to not be into pokemon. Though recently I have grown quite fond of it. I am also on the drill team of my jrotc program.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I have skype.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
Username: MoxieInfinite
PO/PS username: MoxieInfinite
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Im gmt +1, and available most of the weekdays between 9pm and 1am, and pretty much whenever in the weekends.
What tier do you want to learn: XY OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I play mons, and while id preferably learn dpp ou, i feel like xy ou would be more benefitial due to it being the thing now, and i dont want to fall behind. Xy ou is aids though.
Irc or Skype? Skype is preffered as in very rarely on irc.
Do you understand what the blacklist means?: yes

Tagging 4trackboy since I know he's interrested o_o

Username: noved
PO/PS! Username: noved
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST 5pm - 11pm
What tier do you want to learn?: Smogon Doubles/VGC
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a senior in high school and pretty chill guy. I have a pretty decent grasp on doubles already, i think. I want to get better to a point where I can do well in tourneys and such.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yeah, skype is much easier for me

Last edited:
Username: patriotfan09
PO/PS! Username: patriotfan09
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central, typically at night after 5 though it varies due to classes on each day. I can edit it to be more specific if necessary.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I played somewhat competitively back in Gen IV, but have been wanting to get back into it. I did the program back in the early 30 rounds.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, Skype is preferred

Username: 4trackboy
PO/PS! Username: 4trackboy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2, during weekdays available on my evenings and at the weekend probably around any time.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Playing since 2009 and also lurking since 2009. I don't know that much about DPP anymore besides it was fun to play and still is so I wanna get back to it.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, I am able to use both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited:

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
I was skipped Round 88

Username
: Kit Kasai
PO/PS! Username: Kit Kasai
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -7, usually in from 4-6pm
What tier do you want to learn?: RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I just started getting into competitive Pokemon recently, but I've played OMs for a while.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
  • Join #battling101 for an easy way to stalk each other, tutors plz idle there
  • Sorry if you got skipped (especially if you chose OU), we're really short on OU tutors this round
  • If any tutors want to take two tutees (lol) let me know and I will love you 5ever (shoutouts to King UU and Bouff for being bosses)
  • Sorry if your timezone differences suck, they don't always match up perfectly but I do try my best with what we have
  • BE ACTIVE, especially for the last week of the round where we will send out tutor evaluation forms via Smogon PM. Failure to fill it out results in the blacklist
  • Be nice to one another, don't bite each other's heads off
  • Steven Snype is a little shithead
  • Let's have a great round everyone :toast:

Ace Emerald - Humper - VGC
Aenonar - Tiniodfluflu - Ubers
Arikado - Gale Wing Srock - RU
Audiosurfer - unfixable - Doubles
BKC - Srn - DPP
Bluwing - Trusted Enemy - OU
Bouffalant - Ununhexium - UU + TONE114 - RU
Caledrith - WintryCourtney - LC
Calloflochie - TrulyDevious - UU
EonX - Kit Kasai - RU
Fakes - TheKingKarp - BW
FLCL - DoctorGamma - OU
galbia - Zodiax - NU
Haruno - Twisted Mind - Ubers
IronBullet93 - praj.pran - DPP
Jio - Mysteria - VGC
Jirachee - The Bravest Bird - DPP
King UU - TheSwagger + Obvious Power - UU
Laga - NOVED - Doubles
Leftiez - blizzarddd - OU
macle - QuoteCS - LC
Mizuhime - Qwertypops - Doubles
Molk - slayerx725232 - RU
namehtmas - Robbed - UU
Plus - GGamer745 - OU
Pwnemon - Twiggyology - Doubles
Raseri - umbriel - NU
Reymedy - Weebl - OU
Royalty - Swiffft - UU
ShootingStarmie - TerrorDave - OU
SnowCristal! - Raijiin - OU
Soulgazer - Darnell - NU
Steve Angello - Dallaren - Ubers
Subject 18 - Salt - OU
Sweep - MasterRyuga - Ubers
TRC - SickSevenOne - OU
Trinitrotoluene - TheSuperSaiyanBreloom - OU
Unbirthday - ej1elliot - OU
Wepwn - Goddess Briyella - RU
X5Dragon - KMizfit_PE - OU
Yagura - Inevitability - LC
Zebraiken - PincherD - NU

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)