Apprentice Program: Round Fourty Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm closing this, and then my charming assistants will be pairing as many of you as possible. If it looks like you're a little late to the party, don't give up hope just yet! Some tutors may be willing to take multiple tutees, and sometimes tutees vanish, allowing that tutor to take up a new tutee.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pairings are now up! If you are one of those who didn't get a tutor for this first round, please be patient, we'll make sure you get one as soon as the queue clears a bit! On the other hand, Bloo and I had some problems pairing the people who requested to be tutored in ADV OU, since we currently have a very reduced group of tutors for that category in particular. That means that this side of the queue won't move forward as fast as we would like it to.

Feel free to send either of us a PM if you have any questions.

Would like to remind the tutees that contacting your tutor and staying in touch with them is mostly up to you. We're doing you a favor here by offering you teachers, contacting them is a good way to show you are really interested in learning the ropes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)