1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Apprentice Program: Round Nine

Discussion in 'Battling 101' started by Aeolus, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Well, I'll match you with someone with at least a similar timezone.... so EST, CST, Mountain, or PST would all be acceptable assuming you have similar online hours.
  2. Pranz

Pranz

no offence but when is the 10th round gonna start?? I have already submitted my name for the ninth round but looks like i was too late.
  3. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

October 1st.

If you read the first post at all you'd have seen it in big, bold, colored letters.
  4. Cronux

Cronux

Netbattle nick:Cronux
    Time zone:Eastern Standard Time
    Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Anytime besides Monday through Thursday 6pm-9:30pm (Classes)
    Experience level*: Total newb
    A little about myself: Need to learn. a pretty big newb. have used the strategies seen on the site, but am still losing pretty badly
    Generation(s) I want to learn: All.
  5. Pranz

Pranz

sorry aeolus
  6. Division Bell

Division Bell

Netbattle nick: Division Bell
    Time zone: Pacific
    Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 9 am to 12 pm ( i am taking the semester off from a JC i go to ).
    Experience level*: Well it's been awhile since I played pokemon ( i just got around to buying sapphire in the fall of 2004 ).
    A little about myself: I tend to quit battles whenever I start losing and I hope to fix that.
    Generation(s) I want to learn: RYB. I also like doing CCs...but right now I just want to focus on my RYB team.
  7. quake3000

quake3000

Netbattle nick: quake
    Time zone: GMT
    Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Tuesday- Friday: 10am- 1pm, 4pm-5pm. Saturday-Sunday: 8am- 1pm
    Experience level*: Intermediate
    A little about myself: I am willing to learn and practice techniques given to me by tutors. Hopefully I will come out a much better battler by the end of this.
    Generation(s) I want to learn: All. I plan to have a mostly RBY team though as they are my favourites.
  8. flavour trainer

flavour trainer

too late, sons (did I just say that? I sound like sanders :D)

Umm. Every tutor is assinged. Just get ready for the next round, it's coming up today!
  9. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag

thanks for participating guys! The next round is up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)