Apprentice Program: Round Ninety Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Username: TONE114
PO/PS! Username: TONE114
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 Weekadys(2 PM - 11 PM), Weekends(6 PM - 12 AM)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: Currently in college getting my Bachelors in Mathematics. I play Pokemon during my free time, but want to get a better feel for the meta and get more into competitive battling during my down time. Overall, I'm a chill person and easy to get along with.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: DearLaw
PO/PS! Username:DearLaw
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: (GMT -5) eastern
What tier do you want to learn?: All of them if i can, but ORAS OU, ORAS UU, ORAS RU, DPP, and Advance OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 19, i love MMA, Anime, writing music, and i hate Thunder wave
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Username: genesis7
PO/PS! Username: genesis7
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -5, 4-10 weeknights all day weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: love hockey and mons
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Yoshuriken
PO/PS! Username: Yoshuriken
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6 (American Central Time); Monday after 4 pm, some Tuesdays after 4 pm, Wednesday from 4-7 pm, and Thursday from 9-11 am and after 4 pm.
What tier do you want to learn?: Oras UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m an 19 year-old American male college student, studying Graphic Journalism. I am also a fan of classical music, and have been playing piano since I was 12.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited:

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Username: f(x)
PO/PS! Username: fx
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 5pm-10pm
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS RU
Tell us a little about yourself: i love to draw !!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

Username: Gobi
PO/PS! Username: Gobi / GobiGobi
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT + 1 ; Evening and week ends
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Biology student n_n
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both

I asked Leftiez to tutor me and he agreed.

Username: Zaionar
PO/PS! Username: Zaionar
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1 , every evening
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I´m a 18y old player that has been lurking around in other tiers for quite some time and wants to get back into OU. What I do in my free time besides gaming is listening to music or playing basketball.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both of them
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I do

Username: JuniBoy
PO/PS! Username: JuniBoy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Available at any day and any hour GMT -4 AST
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS/XY NU tier
Tell us a little about yourself: Like I said before in other rounds, like to play competitive still need to learn some of the basics, i've been reading and learning as most as I can to adapt fast to these tiers, so I can become a tutor of smogon.

I GOT SKIPPED AT THE 91 ROUND AND FOR THE ROUND 92 WHEN I CHECKED IT WAS ALREADY FULL

Last edited:
Username: Merkage
PO/PS! Username: Merkkage
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST and everyday at night
Tell us a little about yourself: Halo3/reach pro trying to eventually get good enough to play in Pokemon tournaments. 22 years old. I work for Pepsi and a chill ass dude. Want my tutor to be chill aswell. Smoke hella weed.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes
DennisEG said he would tutor me if having 2 tuttees isn't a problem.

Last edited:
Username: Sir_Bgael
PO/PS! Username: Lord Bagel
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: My timezone is est and can be online usually from 3-10PM and longer on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: I want to learn ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am into a lot of different sports like hockey and spend way too much time online.

Last edited:
Username: GGamer
PO/PS! Username: GGamer745
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 EST usually after 4pm on weekdays, free on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: UU
Tell us a little about yourself: A Puerto Rican interested in learning all relevant tiers :]
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both, skype is preferred though

Username: Can-Eh-Dian
PO/PS! Username: Can-Eh-Dian
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Weekends and any week night except wednesday
What tier do you want to learn? Smogon Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: High school student from Canada. I play NU and am a Mod in the NU room and want to try something different.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype? Both are fine.
Do you understand how the blacklist words? Yes.

Username: Gilly13
PO/PS! Username: Gilly13
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Mon-Fri 8-11 All day weekends Schedule varies a bit based on homework form college classes.
What tier do you want to learn?: Underused
Tell us a little about yourself: Played Pokemon pretty much since it came out and would like to understand how build a better a team, and am a Art major in my third year of college.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Either

Username: iiicarus
Ps username: iiicarus
Timezone: 8-12 Est
Tier: OU
About me: I have been playing a little for a year now. I really want to improve my skills in teambuilding and all around battling tactics. I have had mentors before but one never met with me and the other only met with me once.
IRC or Skype: no
Blacklist: no but I am open to trying it.

Username: Aurious
PS Username: Aurious
Your Time Zone and usual hours of availabilty: gmt +1 / we
Tier u want to learn: ORAS Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 17 and I go to high school in germany, my hobbies are football, tennis and obviously 'mons
Are u able to use either IRC or Skype: Skype is good for me but IRC works too
Do u understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

i would like to request Laga as my tutor if thats possible :)

Last edited:
Username: Mincerafter
PO/PS! Username: Mincerafter
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST 4-5 on weekdays 6-8 on weekends sometimes
What tier do you want to learn?:ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: 14 years old, loves tons of games

the poke sweeper

Pokémon Master
Username: the poke sweeper
PO/PS! Username: the poke sweeper
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 3-11 pm and free on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: vgc
Tell us a little about yourself: I love pokemon and want to learn vgc

Username: Vinz
PS!Username: TheLordVinz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Timezone CET , usually available from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm ( not on wednesday )
What tier do you want to learn?: OU (want to get better), Ubers, UU and maybe VGC if we have time
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 15 years old guy from Italy. I attend an artistic school, and i like drawing, listen to music, playing videogames and surfing on the internet. I was interested in competitive battling since B/W came out and for a while i only watched battles.
i started battling my self last year with X/Y metagame. now i almost play only OU, so i want to get better at it and learn other tiers mentioned before. I am not so bad at speaking english, not an advanced level but I'm pretty good with it. If there is an italian tutor we can have a better communication, but i said that i'm not bad with english
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I can use IRC , because i don't have a microphone for Skype.

Username: Kitsune77
PO/PS! Username: Kitsune48
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 1-7 PM EST
What tier do you want to learn?: OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm new to battling like this, so if there is anyone to teach me from the beginning that'd be great
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype

Username: ChinChanSu
PO/PS Username: ChinChanSu
Availability: Most of the time, I'm available after work, Mon-Fri 6PM-9PM and the entire weekend. Time based on UCT +8
Tier: XY/ORAS UU
About myself: I'm a chemical engineer! I've been working for five years, and I'm currently involved in the detailed design of a menthol plant :) I play badminton, watch Detective Conan, and surf the net on my free time.
iRC and Skype: Yes
Blacklist: Yes

Hello there !
Username: Lord Rhodes

PO/PS! Username: Lord Rhodes

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, Paris. Usually I play in my afternoon, and the nights of the week-ends.

What tier do you want to learn?: I really would learn adv metagame, but if it’s not available I would learn DPP, B/W or NU, which look like fun metas

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m 16, play to pokemon since gen3 and on PS for 10 months. I practise athletic and like series like breaking bad (but don’t spoil please, I begin it)

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype.

Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do.

Thank you =)

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Username: PomMan
PO/PS! Username: PomMan
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+10, most hours from 10 pm GMT + 0 to 1pm GMT +0.
Tell us a little about yourself: Starting university in one week, but in a subject I have a lot of experience in, so I should be able to spend a large portion of time learning one of the tiers. I have a fair amount of experience in Ubers, and want to learn other tiers and improve as a battler.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: ISuckLolSup

PS! Username: Arkanada

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: I can come between the times listed, but usually not during the whole period. PST Time Zone: Mondays from 6-9, Wednesdays 7-9, Thursdays 7-9, Fridays 8-10, Saturdays 6-9, Sundays 7-9

What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS LC or ORAS UU, preferably LC

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a regular asian that has the stereotypical asian parents. I like anime, league of legends, and drawing cartoons.

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype? Yes and Yes

Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yep

Mambo has agreed to tutor me

Last edited:
Username: HYP4B34M
PO/PS! Username: HYP4B34M
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 and on Wednesdays and in the weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU and OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Belgium and I am 17, high school student and I love playing pokémon
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I can use both

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Username: Croven
PO/PS! Username: Croven
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 EST usually after 3pm on weekdays, free on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: Doubles or BW OU (no real preference)
Tell us a little about yourself:random indian
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Only IRC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)