Apprentice Program: Round Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netbattle nick: SomeRandomGuy
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Usually from 12pm-5pm and 6:30pm-12am
Experience level*: None in GSC, a little in RBY and advanced
A little about myself: I have no life.
Generation(s) I want to learn: I just want to learn all about GSC. (UU, OU, and ubers)

Netbattle nick: Bio or LY
Time zone: EST (GMT -5)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): i dont know EDT but usually on from 8am till 10-11pm all week EST
Experience level*: Ive played RBY - RS, but i always used straight attacks, so im pretty much a noob at combos
A little about myself: I like to play Starcraft, help on my forums, and play on the computer
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advanced - Uber, Standard, UU, and OU if theres time for all that ill be happy

Thanks!

Apprenticeship

Netbattle Nickname - The Smore

Age - 13 - soon 14

Time Zone - GMT

Regular Online times - After about 4/5 o'clock till varying times.

Experience Level - Played Ruby and Emerald extensively. Played Red briefly.
Complete newcomer to Netbattle. Mainly need to learn about team building, but any other aspects welcomed.

ALAMY - On the forums SPPF and TCoD. I like Smores. And I spend far to much time on the internet.

Generations - Advanced Battling, Standard Teams, Ubers if there's time.

(The reason I am asking for this is that my freind and I (elpasi) both downloaded Netbattle at the same time, and after making our first teams we battled each other. We battled for a total of three times. I thought that I would beat him easily - he was an amateur pokemon player. He beat me every time. By quite a long way.)

Netbattle Nick: Akayfortyseven
Time Zone: GMT (Uk)
Regular Online Times: On a lot during the day and night (usually till past 11), but im very flexible, whatever suits you.
Experience Level: Pretty experienced with in-game advanced gen (battle frontier etc), Have played all gens, but am a releative newcomer to netbattle etc, and am recently getting back into the classics.
About Myself: I have played all pokemon gens to now, I visit many forums under the same name (akayfortyseven), have got a loooonngg time before college starts, so i think now would be ideal. Im a quick learner, i just need the basics and some practice.
Generations: R/B/Y mainly (tradebacks to), but would apprieciate some G/S/C as well if at all possible.

Netbattle nick: Ben Kenobi

Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Varies but around 12-9 P.M.
Experience level*: Newbie to NetBattle. Played the handhelds quite throughly.
A little about myself: Lazy student waiting for the Summer to end.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Full Advance (OU, UU and Uber)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
NetBattle Nick: Quaza-A
Time Zone: GMT -4
Regular online hours: Based on the time at my place, ~4:15 P.M - ~5:30 P.M, unless something goes wrong with the Internet connection, daily. On Saturdays I usually play at ~7:00 A.M
Experience level: Played for a year. I never played UU however
A Little about myself: a.k.a AirLock200 in Serebiiforums.
Generations I want to learn: Advance (386) ubers/UU

Netbattle nick: Saimarr87, most probably.
Time zone: At the moment and up till September, GMT+4. From September, it'll be EST.
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Sometime between 4PM - 10PM for the next month or so.
Experience level*: I have ridiculously low experience in competitive play; I only obtained NetBattle very recently and, in addition to that, the last time I played the Pokemon games semi-seriously was at the beginning of the GS era.
A little about myself: Although I've been playing games all my life my biggest passions are music and football(soccer). Currently, I'm an Arts and Business student at the University of Waterloo(Ontario ) hoping to get into law school upon my hopeful graduation. ;)
Generation(s) I want to learn: I'd like to learn GSC OU, RSE OU and UU, as well asTeam Building and Prediction if possible.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
To all of you who haven't recieved a tutor this round...be sure to check Battling 101 on Sunday when the new thread will be posted for Round 7!

Netbattle nick: shinys soldiers
Time zone: GMT + 1
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Late night GMT...so prolly afternoon EDT...
Experience level*: Rusty
A little about myself: I am a very sexy english guy...i used to play pokemon a lot like 9 months ago...however i am as rusty as an old nail...
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advanced metagame and how much it has changed from 9 months ago if at all...Maybe a few discussions on team building would be nice too...

Netbattle nick: royalcrown
Time zone: Central, GMT-6
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Usually afternoon, 5:30-7:30
Experience level*: Not much, unless you count the game as experience :p
A little about myself: I jumped when I heard about netbattle (admittedly late from Wikipedia) and signed up. Went to the smogon battle server, got the crap beaten out of me. I revised my team, from what I use in-game to something a tad bit more competitive, it took a little longer to get the crap beaten out of me. >_> I'm trying to learn though.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Just Advanced OU, the basic general start-up stuff. Thanks, peace.

Edit: I just realized I won't be getting a tutor till next round. I'll re-post then?

Netbattle nick: xXTestamentXx
Time zone:Central time+2 hours
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 4 PM to 1 AM
Experience level*:Im new to competitive play, and would like to learn about it.
A little about myself:All I used to play were TCGs and online game tourneys. When I heard that there were Pokemon Gamepack tourneys, I ran here to get it. I thought my team in Sapphire was good, till I got smashed...
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance

Netbattle nick: Shadow Angle
Time zone: GMT -7, Mountain (US & Canada
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 6 PM - 1 AM weekdays, random on weekends
Experience level*: Lack much needed stradegy, have had no players my age around to practice on, so I've only learned to use brute force with the bots on the GBA games. Have been playing since RBY (have always got two of the three versions in the generatoins, always the second and third versions (ex: Blue and Yellow). Resently lost to Brock on the RPG servers, with a level 26-29 team.
A little about myself: got work at a seed plant on weekdays for 10 hours a day (sometimes on weekends too). Want to be the first pokemon fan to get laid. ^_^ . I also got MSN and YIM, so PM me for the contacts.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RuSaEm/FrLg mostly. Maybe the other two gens on the side. Need some flexible team building training.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd like to apologize to everyone who did not receive a tutor this round. This has by far been the biggest round yet in terms of people looking for tutors and I expect that we will continue to grow! Now, all of you who are still looking for a tutor should post your profile again in the Round 7 thread so that I know you are still interested. Thanks to everyone who made this Round a success and let's do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)