Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming that 9tailed-phoenix defeated me. I also sent the log to Blue Kirby as well and wish 9tailed-phoenix good luck for Round 3.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Serenity v Pink
fabio v 9tailed-phoenix
THE IRON KENYAN v Doman
Miltonic v Soma
hodge v GotengoXGodzilla
xat
v jenigmat429
Valantaro v Truthi
Plus v Lightning-Z

Serenity v Pink
fabio v 9tailed-phoenix
THE IRON KENYAN v Doman
Miltonic v Soma
hodge v GotengoXGodzilla
xat v jenigmat429
Valantaro v Truthi
Plus v Lightning-Z -

Most of them are Random but meh. Plus to win it at all.

Serenity v Pink
fabio v 9tailed-phoenix
THE IRON KENYAN v Doman
Miltonic v Soma
hodge v GotengoXGodzilla
xat
v jenigmat429
Valantaro v Truthi
Plus v Lightning-Z

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Serenity v Pink
fabio v 9tailed-phoenix
THE IRON KENYAN v Doman
Miltonic v Soma
hodge v GotengoXGodzilla
xat
v jenigmat429
Valantaro v Truthi
Plus v Lightning-Z

Good luck everyone.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Serenity v Pink
fabio v 9tailed-phoenix
THE IRON KENYAN v Doman
Miltonic v Soma
hodge v GotengoXGodzilla
xat v jenigmat429
Valantaro v Truthi
Plus v Lightning-Z

Serenity v Pink
fabio v 9tailed-phoenix
THE IRON KENYAN v Doman
Miltonic v Soma
hodge v GotengoXGodzilla
xat
v jenigmat429
Valantaro v Truthi
Plus v Lightning-Z

GL all ^_^

Just beat Serenity. Great opponent. I'm happy I got the chance to face him. Very understanding, and a worthy match up. I unfortunately forgot to save the log though ><

I still haven't been able to meet up with my opponent Truthi. I was on the server all day yesterday and the day prior. I might not be here until Friday, so things aren't looking too good :/

Well I've been on Shoddy Battle quite a bit the last couple days and still haven't seen Hodge. Heck since the matchup was announced, I haven't seen Hodge, on both Shoddy and Smogon. Just wanted to say that I'm ready to battle him at any point.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm going to be nice and give everyone until Battling 101 officially starts again to get their matches completed.

Make use of this opportunity, as they don't pop up very often!

Dagnabbit, Kenyan! I don't know if you still want to battle or not. I'm confused. :(

I haven't been logging on Shoddy recently, so we didn't have a chance to run into each other. I was expecting a board PM so I'd know when we're both free. Should be around today, though.

edit: There we go. Lost. Good luck later on, Kenyan!

edit 2: ... Aw hell I forgot to save the logs. Still, there's no dispute.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
A domus was the form of house that wealthy and some middle class families owned in ancient Rome and could be found in almost all the major cities of the Roman Empire. The poor and many middle class Romans were housed in crowded apartment blocks, known as insulae, while the country houses of the wealthy were known as villas. The domus included multiple rooms, and an indoor courtyard and garden, it was elaborately and beautifully laid out. The vestibulum (entrance hall) led into a large courtyard: the atrium, which was the focal point of the domus and contained an altar to the household gods. Leading off the Atrium were cubicula (bedrooms), a dining room triclinium where guests could lie on couches and eat dinner whilst reclining, a tablinum (living room or study) and tabernae'' (shops on the outside, facing the street).

I once owned a domus

Just kidding, it was a really good battle and I was sure that you were going to win because i havent battled in a month

Yeah im approving of Domans above comments, even darkie was there.

that was a gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)