Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nachos v Colonel M - Good luck!
Taxie v Silvaer

I'll send a PM to Colonel M. Ah..I have to face the tourney favourite just before the finals. :(

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lets see the epic match-up. My results...

Taxie v Silvaer

Oh, and hope the match is great Nachos. I'm looking forward to it.

Nachos Vs Colonel M - Nachos is a good battler but Colonel M knows his stuff. I would like both to win ): Could go either way.

Taxie v Silvaer

BK is on! :D

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, thanks for doing this BK :) I was going to sort it out later tonight anyway, but I would've only gotten a chance to set it up about now. So it's good to have had it up earlier.

It's going to be a close one with Nachos and Colonel Mustard, but I think I'll go with Nachos.

Nachos vs Colonel M
Taxie v Silvaer

Nachos v Colonel M - Hey Nachos. Colonol M will probably take this one, possibly 1-0 something like that
Taxie v Silvaer - Woop woop Taxie my pal

Taxie to take it all. Want Nachos to win though, seeing as he took out NBF :( Either way, they've all done great to get this far.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Go Nubchos and I congrat everyone who has made it this far.
Sorry to disappoint you MS :(
its ok :) you've made me very proud, and even yours truly loses to hax at times :P.

well done bio :D and gl to everyone else in this tourney

P.S Nachos better win

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Nachos v Colonel M - This should be a really good game. Tough to call, but I'll give it to Nachos by a slim margin. :p
Taxie v Silvaer

I'm going to lose this round because I've been winning rounds when predictions were against me. I don't know any of the three in this round so there is no point in me predicting. Overall, I want Taxie to win the tourney.

Contacted Silvaer.

Nachos v Colonel M <-- Sorry people, but I've seen his threads and he knows his stuff well. Nachos will probably lose by at most 2 pokes.

Taxie v Silvaer <--- Apparently prediction does not stand in his way. Meh, I don't know much about both of you guys. (Wish both of you luck)

Nachos v Colonel M - This is a tough call, but I have a feeling the the master of Rotoms will pull through.
Taxie v Silvaer - Taxie's been doing very well so far, so I expect him to win this round too.

Colonel M to win it all in the final round.

I shall hopefully finish my match this friday or saturday since Silvaer and I have huge time zone problems.

I lost to Colonel M 2-0.

Furious with myself for not thinking straight on ONE final move at the end with caused me the loss.

GG mate and you better win.

Edit: I forgot to save the log. >.<

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I saved and sent it to Blue Kirby. GG though.

(Like I said, I -think- you were at full health anyway so Roost wouldn't have done anything, and that you didn't know how fast my Scizor was). That, and I screwed up with Tyranitar.

Lost to taxie 4 - 0. Good Game, Gluck to those in the finals. I feel this is pretty good to come this far w/o really getting tutored due to time and school issues, thanks a bunch. Gluck!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Official Battling 101 Tournament #5 - Final

We move onto the final of our fifth Battling 101 Tournament, with the last two members left. Colonel M has been one of the strong favourites throughout the tournament, while Taxie has been somewhat of an underdog, continually proving everyone wrong. Who's your money on?

Colonel M vs Taxie

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" by Smogon is banned from the tournament (this means Deoxys-S!)
~ Please PM logs to me or Blue Kirby after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

Congratulations to Taxie for winning!

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Blue Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)