Not open for further replies.

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah great game Depressio. One problem though I forgot to save the log
>_> yeah I'm an idiot.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That was quite intense.

Jiovaine should be winning this! He's not that bad of a player!

Me and chickensandwichk are still trying to have our match. We live in different time zones so when he logs on I'm going to sleep. I'm going to stay on as long as possible tonight, but if we still miss each other is there some way we can get an extension? Sorry =/

The new guy

Well, I'm the newest member of Smogon. Blackhawk. Anyway, I'm clueless as to how things work around here but I'm hoping I'll be able to become an apprentice soon. I may be a noob to the academy but I can raise just about any Pokemon so all I need is help building a team and learning to battle.

Blackhawk

Well, I'm the newest member of Smogon. Blackhawk. Anyway, I'm clueless as to how things work around here but I'm hoping I'll be able to become an apprentice soon. I may be a noob to the academy but I can raise just about any Pokemon so all I need is help building a team and learning to battle.

Blackhawk
Hello, Shira here. I was also wondering if I could apply to be an apprentice. I have tried my hand a EV training and breeding for max IV's, but I have done quite badly. I also can't figure out how these threads (tutor tournies) work, so if you could help me out, it would be much appreciated. thx

To everyone who wants to be an apprentice: this is not the appropriate thread. Please wait until the signups begin. Don't ask when they will begin. Just wait for it. When it comes, go post there and you will get a tutor if you apply accordingly. Do not post here for it. Thank you.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To everyone who wants to be an apprentice: this is not the appropriate thread. Please wait until the signups begin. Don't ask when they will begin. Just wait for it. When it comes, go post there and you will get a tutor if you apply accordingly. Do not post here for it. Thank you.
PM Blue Kirby with your issues

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
For the record, all you have to do is check when the current tutoring round ends - the next one always starts shortly after.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Official Battling 101 Tournament #7 - Round 4

Sorry, some unexpected events popped up so I'm a little late with this round.

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" by Smogon is banned from the tournament (yes, this means Garchomp!)
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself, Havak or Jimbo.

Pairings:
Hybrid99 v Jiovaine11
cyberzero v adub_banded

The deadline for this round is May 17, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hybrid99 v Jiovaine11 - CaP is cool
cyberzero v adub_banded - Adub has a wicked name, but cyber is just better.

good luck to all of yous

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Hybrid99 v Jiovaine11
cyberzero v adub_banded

Obvious predictions; though I wouldn't be surprised if adub_banded beat cyberzero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)