Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy sh.... :(

Hybrid99 v Jiovaine11 - Good Luck.
cyberzero v adub_banded - Although this match isn't in your favor .....GOGOGOGO. I still want to see Hybrid vs Cyber finals =D

I'm rooting for Hybrid99 and Adub_banded for the finals. I haven't heard much about Hybrid, but he seems to be the favorable winner in this round. I've battled Adub before during the Manaphy suspect testing, and he seems to be good enough to take on cyberzero.

Hybrid99 vs Jiovaine11- Jiovaine has taken down too many good players to lose now...

cyberzero vs adub_banded- Adub is the tutor of august. I've said this before. Now I need not say more -_-.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hybrid99 v Jiovaine11 - Take my word, Jiovane is a beast to have taken me out. Solid team, good skill, Jiovane takes it all

cyberzero v adub_banded - Adub had a great tutor in august, the month I was born! A very close match, decided by either a speed tie or some other close means,.

Hybrid99 v Jiovaine11 - Great team, very consistant
cyberzero v adub_banded - It'll be close, but Adub has a great tutor and has taken out some good battlers.

Watch for Jiovaine11 to win the whole thing, though.

My opponent and I were suppose to get our match done today, didn't see him on SU or #Smogon, so I guess we'll get it done by tomorrow or something on Sunday. Also Blue Kirby don't you have a specific date to when the next round will start? I know it got postponed but just wanna be on notice so I don't forget.

Sorry BK, Me and Jiovanni are commencing our match now.

EDIT: Jiovanni is on smogon now but not on the Server, and his PM box is full and i can't message him D:

cyberzero told he wanted a few days to find a team he was comfortable with. I've been waiting for him to PM me when he's ready.
I'm sorry, he's right. I got kinda busy with various things (AP Exam, random studying), so I wasn't able to get the match done on time. We'll probably get it done later today.

Its OK, and yes I'm ready...GL

Lost 1-0 in a really GREAT game to Jiovanni. There was some hax to my side, and also a bad misplay in the end. Still GG!

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah great game Hybrid. In all honesty I thought it was over when Metagross critted me. There was some misplay on my side as well but overall GG Hybrid

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Beautiful game, just a great game. Seeing how someone plays without saying anything, gets haxed and all, but in the end he manages to win... amazing.

Jiovaine, im rooting for you to be the champion.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations jiovaine ^_^ you've done awesome so far, I'm really proud :). Just one last push and we've hit home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)