Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bumped onto flashstorm1 but we agreed to play another day. Thanks guys for the support. You have good taste :P.

Am I really an underdog? Man I need to play in some tourneys.

Looks like I have some supporters this round. Yay me. I'll throw a PM the MagicMaster's way soon to set up a time. GL to all this round.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Blue to win it all =). My tutee has been the underdog for the last three rounds, and will once again spring from nowhere and take the tourney by storm.

Yep, blue, good luck.

I feel kinda weird, having advanced two rounds due to no-shows. >.> I'm surprised I have any supporters because of it... But thanks everyone, and GL to animenagi, 13blue, and Flashstorm!

@13blue: I probably won't be able to play today or tomorrow, but if you see me on shoddy (most likely under MM87 or MM87 Test), feel free to hit me up for our game.

I feel kinda weird, having advanced two rounds due to no-shows. >.> I'm surprised I have any supporters because of it... But thanks everyone, and GL to animenagi, 13blue, and Flashstorm!

@13blue: I probably won't be able to play today or tomorrow, but if you see me on shoddy (most likely under MM87 or MM87 Test), feel free to hit me up for our game.
Will do, but if neccessary, how does sometime next week sound?

Will do, but if neccessary, how does sometime next week sound?
The 12th is the latest I can play, as I'll be out of town on the 13th until the 16th.

*EDIT*
I lied, the stuff I thought would keep me busy tomorrow was actually finished today, so hopefully I'll be able to play tomorrow if you so wish.

13blue101 v MagicMaster87
animenagai v Flashstorm1

blue, you better avenge me. nagai is a great battler, and even though I don't know Flashstorm well, nagai can definitely take this.

The 12th is the latest I can play, as I'll be out of town on the 13th until the 16th.

*EDIT*
I lied, the stuff I thought would keep me busy tomorrow was actually finished today, so hopefully I'll be able to play tomorrow if you so wish.
Cool. Ill catch you either tomorrow or this Monday if thats good with you.

And thanks for all the support everyone.

Edit: His computer got a virus or something so we are moving it to a later date.

wait so was it like a lost game to won game crit or a tossup game to won game crit (aka send me the log somebody im curious)

edit: really not that important of a crit. i think blue would have won without it anyways (if he's using the team I think he is he would have had it down as long as he didnt make any stupid mistakes)

O sheet :O. I've met up with flashstorm a few times during the week but he didn't want to play. I'll PM him now.

edit: Man o man, that was a killer of a match! A few missed fire blasts early game really cost him since I only just beat him 1-0.

Great game Flashstorm1. Time for blue in the finals!

edit 2: Just sent log to BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)