Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
the sudden influx of comments supporting matty leave me with no confidence

though i cant say i was brimming with the stuff from the start D:

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
eh sorry totally dropped the ball and I did get GEC's PM.

tomorrow would be a good time or just find me on Shoddy like usual :)

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gooooo Matty!

Good luck to both of you, and congrats on making it this far.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't even know what timesone matty is in but tbh, I haven't seen him at all on shoddy. BK can testify that I've been on many times since the 11th anyways.

Edit - pm sent

matty

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We haven't; this weekend is gonna be bad for me though. I'm open whenever you can do it GEC

EDIT: Oh your on, come onto shoddy now :)

matty

I won 2-0

GEC played well, Kudos to you m8; Round of applause for the rest of the tutees. I had some great battles with the rest of you. Hope to play some more great games with the rest of you guys in the future! :)

Congrats to matty. Turned out I lost to the tourny winner, can't feel too bad about that :p. Good work to rest of the tutees as well. (yeah that includes me!)

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Twin <3. I take credit for 1/2 of my twin's (matty) win, because I selected the team for him to use.

And great job GEC and all the other tutees who participated. Hope you guys learned a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)