Apprentice Program: Round Twenty Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, me and Tsuki are having some trouble with the dates, our timezones are differents ( mine : GMT + 0 his : GMT - 4 ).
If we can't make a date I'll warn here.

CumpZ

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
LORD_NIGHTMARE v Limitless: super secret special awesomeness team made me lol
Tsuki Tourou v FightForFun: Reminds me of Ike from FE (I fight for my friends) and FE pwns
Stathakis v EvilBob: your name pwns
ceramic v alive: I played you once in uu and don't know the other guy

Yeah, most of my criteria suck. So what?

LORD_NIGHTMARE v Limitless
Tsuki Tourou v FightForFun
Stathakisv EvilBob - Even though Stathakis is communist, he'll still win.
ceramic v alive
aaaaaaaa pressure. now I'm gonna lose and feel stupid. meh, whatever. hopefullly this battle will get done tomorrow (we scheduled for today and tomorrow, but he hasn't told me when tomorrow he's available, and he didn't show today). if not, then hopefully sunday we'll do it, as I"m leaving the comp for the week after that (which luckily leaves me with a chance to do the next round if I win). meh,if we don't do this battle I'll look so stupid, not getting any battles done (even if it isn't my fault D=), even stupider than losing when everyone predicts me to win.

Pressure pressure I hate it. I don't know why people predict me, because in this round my tutor hasn't still come on and I didn't learn anything with him.

CumpZ

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Beat FightForFun, 4-0.

I have the log, but when I open it in notepad, it all budgeted in <_< If you still want me to send it, tell me.

Edit: Eh, I have beaten the prediction twice now.

You overpredicted so much >.> Anyways, good game.

Fear him. He will win this tournament.

I would like to say here I'm a nerd in competitive playing and I didn't receive any tutor help during this round. I want a more active tutor next round, because I'm not going to waste more 3 weeks waiting for a new tutor. I'll learn alone if it's needed. I know great metagamers and I know they will help me more for sure.

CumpZ and really fear Tsuki Tourou, he's really good.

tape

Oh you don't need to overdo it, I think I just e-blushed lol I'm not all that good...

About overpredicting?If you mean the mistakes(EQ against levitate-pokemon after having successfully used other move that ACTUALLY hits on the pokemon, and opponent is at last pokemon), yeah...

I knew the thing was Focus Sasher, don't know why I didn't kill it with +2 Swords dance and sub when I could, I was nervous I guess.

About winning the tournament...?Doubt it.Maybe the finals with what'shisname, or semi-finals.

Thanks for posting here.

lost to evilbob 1-0. there was a little bit of hax helping him in the early game, costing me 2 very important pokemon (my means of revenge killing and my only defensive pokemon) and then he took only a turn to sleep with one of his pokemon, which also ended up doing quite a bit to me, but w/e, that's pokemon I guess. that may have been the shittiest battle I ever played though. I was nervous as hell. I guess that's how 1st tourneys are.

I'm pretty pissey now D=/

edit: forgot to save the log, I hope evilbob did.

Yeah, the lucky miss helped out early on. I was pretty nervous too that match, and made a couple bad choices after not paying enough attention to one of your items. Second match in a row that I only pulled off a 1-0 in though :(

EDIT: Yeah, I saved and PM'd it.

Heheh the pressure got you too Stathakis? I was also jittery as crap when I did that battle =/

Rooting for EvilBob all the way!

EDIT: Don't snag another nervous player hehe

nah, the pressure didn't do it. I got haxed pretty badly too, costing me two very important pokemon, who would have, as a matter of fact, won me the game. but whatever. rooting for evilbob I guess now.

edit: I'm taking a break from shoddy now. I just played another battle and an enemy scarfgar ran through 5/6 of my team with the aid of hax, critting two guys, fb and draco meteor missing with another two guys, then losing a speed tie and missing a hypnosis. enough's enough. I need this break.

besides obligatory tourny battles, i think im going to take a break too Stathatkis. ceramic won after a bad burn and a crit

tape

It seems all the losers, EvilBob, and me were all nervous in this.I still can't believe I used Earthquake(against a pokemon with Levitate) after using Dragon Claw twice, in the last two turns.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Official Battling 101 Tournament #2 - Semi-Finals

Good job everyone, you got all your battles done well before the deadline. We now move to the semi-finals with four battlers raring to prove that they've got what it takes to win!

Limitless v EvilBob
Tsuki Tourou v ceramic

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" or "Limbo" by Smogon is banned from the tournament
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Aeolus.

The deadline for this round is July 27, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)