Apprentice Program: Round Twenty Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Blue Kirby

Shoddy Battle nick: Millky (You may also MSN me)
Time zone: GMT+10 (Eastern Australia)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): When ever I can.
Experience level: On a scale of one to 10: 4. I only started playing Competitively when D/P came out in Australia and when i found out about Shoddy. I win around 1/5 of my battles.
A little about myself: I want to be apart of my tournaments and not lose 1st round 6-0. I want to learn about the Uber metagame. I also have a lot of time on my hands!

Assigned to Great Sage

Shoddy Battle nick: Orangishred
Time zone: GMT-6
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Weekdays: 5-11 PM. Weekends: 11 AM-2 AM.
Experience level*: I'd say that I'm decent, but still have a long way to go to being a great player.
A little about myself: I saw I Am Legend for the first time today via DVD.

Assigned to jrrrrrrr

Shoddy Battle nick:Sike
Time zone: +9
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Weekdays: 2-6:30 am Weekends: 8pm-6:30 am
Experience level*: I've been playing pokemon for a long time, but only started looking at competitive battling about a week ago. On a scale of 1-10 i'd be about a 1-2
A little about myself: I'm consider myself a good breeder, dont do much battling, only joined smogon a few days ago.

Assigned to Gouki

Shoddy Battle nick: Counter Guardian, CTA, Servant, Guardian-Testing, Servant-Testing
Time zone: GMT+8
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): I usually go on at 2/3-10 pm sometimes earlier.
Experience level: On a scale of one to 10: 2 I just started battling competitively last week. I have however received tremendous help from my fellow players and friends.
A little about myself: Nice to meet you my name's Lee I'm an incoming college student. As I mentioned earlier I'm a newbie to the competitive scene however I believe I'm a pretty fast learner. I'd request Blue Kirby, Gouki or Brawlex as my tutor since I know them already but it seems they're already taken so I guess anyone will do. Thanks ;D.

~edit~
I just wanted to let you all know that Gouki was so kind as to accept me as his second apprentice despite his very demanding schedule. So if possible he'll be my tutor this round. Thank you very much ^_^.

Shoddy Battle nick: Corper
Time zone:
GMT+8
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!):

Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays - 9pm to 10pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays - 3.30pm to about 8pm
Weekends - Any time
Experience level*: I just started competitive battling recently, and I feel that I am getting better at it, I need someone to guide me and help me become an even better player.
A little about myself: I enjoy competitive battling, the thrill of it, and the hax (I get very lucky sometimes)

Assigned to IggyBot

Shoddy Battle nick: Perfection
Time zone: GMT +1
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM in weekends, weekdays 3PM - 10PM
Experience level*:A little about myself: I have been doing ADV for over 2 years (can do UU too, but OU is favo) , and recently I have started to look into DP. Mostly playing Wifi battles, havent done alot of battles on Shoddy though. Need help with team building (need alot more knowledge of pokemon in DP and movesets).

Assigned to JabbaTheGriffin

Shoddy Battle nick: Pokekage
Time zone: Eastern USA
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): On weekdays I'm on at 4:00-6:30
Experience level: I'm no uber but I'm decent
A little about myself: I'm an average kid who loves pokemon. I tend to make strategies that no one expects, and smogon really helped me with that. I'm Christian, and religous. I'm defenitly willing to learn to get better.

Shoddy Battle nick: Draco KamiKaze
Time zone: Eastern USA
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 4:00 to 5:30 7:00 to 8:30
Experience level*: I could say that Im pretty decent. I just got out of a slump(4-14) and Now I am 6-1.

A little about myself: Im just an average kid that likes pokemon. I like to mix BLs and UUs in a OU game. I use sweepers that have unusual EVs and I ALWAYS use Tanks in a battle. I could say that I use pretty decent tactical strategy.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All tutors this round have been assigned. Good luck everyone! Draco_KamiKaze, please try again next round!

Also, Aquilae, I couldn't assign you a tutor since none of the tutors that were available had your times. I'll make sure to reserve you a spot next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)