Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Assigned to jrrrrrrr

Shoddy Battle nic: mastircheese
Time Zone: Pacific
Regular online hours:
Weekdays: 9:30 PM-12:30 AM EST except Wednesdays, when I can be there from 12:30 AM-1:30 AM EST;
Weekends: Basically whenever, but not from 6:00-8:00 PM on either day, I'll let my tutor know if there are any exceptions.
Experience Level: About average, from what it looks like, but I still am pretty bad in comparison to the top people (got murdinated by gormenghast, but beat Russs back when he was in seventh xD) Shoddy ladder record that floats around the mid-1200's, but have only been playing competitively for about a month or so.
Little About Myself: I am very average/below average at team building and prediction, excelling at neither. I tend not to think enough about what pokemon my opponent has and how to counter them, and when I do, I get burned by making the wrong read. The teams I make are always pretty decent, but have glaring holes in them (my current one is so azelf and magnezone weak it's not even funny). I need help. And I hate ubers.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to Great Sage

Shoddy Battle nick: Colonel M Testing
Time zone: Eastern
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Experience level*: Good.
A little about myself: Personally I'm not a bad battler when I'm paying attention, however, my team-building skills are still a bit on the rough side and some would argue that I'm not exactly "the best" at making teams. I am a bit defensive, though don't let this be an issue, as I am seriously willing to learn anything "extra" to my knowledge. I've hit around 1460s - 1470s on the ladder (near the top 100) and usually have pretty good predicition skills (some say I'm actually crazy with it however). Truthfully I want a tutor to learn a bit more and maybe help me focus on making a better team by myself and such.

Assigned to Maniaclyrasist

Shoddy Battle nick: Taxie
Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!):
Any time the tutor wants me to come !
Experience level*:
2 years of Advance, 4 months of D/P.
A little about myself: I actually don't know what to write here xD.

Assigned to MS

Shoddy Battle nick: Star Dust
Time zone: +8 GMT
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Any time, its my summer here.

Experience level*: About 4 months of DP.

A little about myself: Kinda rash, and have a hard time getting real combinations together. I have a little difficulty predicting well, and have a tendency to overpredict.

Assigned to Tsurukawa

shoddy battle nick:frazzel; ggfann heh
time zone: est
regular online hours: 12-5pm
a little about myself: I'm ok but i'm just average, i hopefully can have tutor that can get me from average to at least a good player

thnks

Assigned to marrilpet

shoddy battle nick:frazzel
time zone: est
regular online hours: 12-5pm
a little about myself: average, my winning and losing record is about the same, and when i go against better (ones in the top 100 and such) player they completely destroy me

I would also like to have a tutor that knows gsc, I like the look of that gen alot and want a tutor that can teach me gsc

edit: from looking through the tutor applications it seems zerowing and aeroblacktyl both know gsc so, if I could please request either of the aforementioned people.

thanks

Assigned to Brawlex

SB Nick: Ragnarawk
Time Zone: GMT-6; Central.
Regular Online Hours (Eastern): 4:30 PM - 1:00 AM. Weekends are more open.
Experience Level*: I'm... okay. However, I catch on fast.
A bit about myself: I like nature and IV breeding. EV training is tedious but I do it, anyway.

I'd like to have Brawlex as my tutor again, if that's okay. He really helped me with forming better strategies, and I feel like he'll make a difference.

Assigned to Blu

Shoddy Battle nick: Matzrim taim
Time zone:
US Central
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!):
Anytime weekends and 4-10 pm weekends.
Experience level*:
I'd have to say moderate. I win more than I lose, but barely. I can't effectively tell late from early game, and my prediction is a bit off a lot.
A little about myself:
I live in Katy, TX and am a sophomore in Katy High school. Life is good right now, but I can't wait for school to be over. I am a regular on Shoddy, but I'm a bit nervous when it comes to posting on the forums, even though Ive lurked for a while. Hopefully the tutor program will get me used to the members of Smogon =D

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok everyone, the two year anniversary of the Smogon Apprentice Program is going to occur during this round. As such, I'd like to something a little special!

Every apprentice participating in this round is invited to participate in a special tournament just for people in this round. It will be standard OU with all normal rules.

The first 16 people to post here will get a spot... I plan on moving the tournament very quickly... so only sign up if you plan on being very active! Of course, you can use your tutor as a resource to help you succeed!

Post now... the first 16 will be included!

Shoddy Battle nick: FfMaStEr2121
Time zone: +0 GMT (London Time)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 3-6PM (0+ GMT London)
Experience level*: 4 months of competetive :(
A little about myself: I am loooked upon as a noob, and would like to prove people wrong..

If I can join tourney, them im in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)