JRT vs Servant
Zakkusu vs Mabw
cape vs Rhykune
Da Letter El vs unceunce
Frosty vs Puggy
phalanx vs Ike and Tina

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Another substitution has taken place.

Due to being unable to see the tournament out in its entirety as a result of unforeseen circumstances, Colonel M will be battling JRT in Servant's place.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Grimvoir vs Gandalf the blue
Sikh Assassin
vs Taxie
JRT vs Colonel M
Zakkusu vs Mabw
cape vs Rhykune
Da Letter El vs unceunce
Frosty vs Puggy
phalanx vs Ike and Tina

JRT said:
Noone even knows me, and you already assume I'm going to lose? Wow.
That's exactly why people predict against you. Colonel M is obviously much more known on smogon, so why would people predict for you when we have no idea who you are?

Anyways, top contenders in my opinion are Gandalf, Rhykune and Puggy. Rooting for Rhykune, since he's the only one on the list that I've ever tutored.

I had a bug with shoddy (where it loads up the server and keeps the server selection window up which i closed exiting the program) that happens on official server but very rare and not happened for ages as i stopped going there because of it and in truth totally forgot about.
i had in no ways in my mind lost the battle (nothing was fainted still could set up a sweep) so i would not quit on purpose especially in a tourny i have waited weeks to join and show what i could do with a team thats unique (not the usual gyara celebi zong stuff everyone seems to use) i offered to rebattle as soon as i got back on, and would have gone from where i left off (but due to things like hax damage randomized I couldn't really offer that) there was no advantage gained from a re battle by either of us, (anything we could gain would be move 1 which was prediction anyway and would have happily played it the same)

I would be rather upset if i was knocked out of a tourney because of a program bug, i have no reason whatsoever to leave a battle of such importance so early after waiting many weeks to have some hard fought battles and the chance to win a tourney of importance.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After speaking with Aeolus and Blue Kirby, we've decided that there will be a rematch. The match was essentially 5-5, and neither player had an obvious advantage over the other.

Aeolus said:
<Aeolus> since the point of the tournament is to, you know, play pokemon and show what you learned in the program
If you have any complaints Ike, please send them to Aeolus.

Considering I have seen the strategy behind his team I don't see why I would object to having a rematch.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Unceunce and I are going to face eachother on Saturday, so don't worry about us. I just wanted some time to work on a team.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Puggy and I are having some time-zone issues, but we should face each other on the next couple of days, hopefully.

And thanks Jackal, I will do my best.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
We saw that already, a grand total of 5 posts up the page.

There's been no word from Taxie on the matter, however. If he can't play, he should get into contact with me like everyone else has so far.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah, Taxie's on vacation right now, so he is on sparingly. Sometimes he has shown up despite that, so I'll let him know if I see both on at the same time.

<3 MS (but I dropped out like days ago lol).
Anyways seeing as I posted here might as well predict(again).

Grimvoir vs Gandalf the blue - Going with Gandalf here he's a rather solid player also I have no idea who Grimvoir is....
Sikh Assassin vs Taxie - Sikh has been doing well as of late he can definitely pull through this.
JRT vs Colonel M - I know Colonel M and have faced him before so my vote goes to him.
Zakkusu vs Mabw - Already decided.
cape vs Rhykune - Already decided.
Da Letter El vs unceunce - Absolutely no idea who both are so I'm not predicting anyone.
Frosty vs Puggy - Puggy is a good player.
phalanx vs Ike and Tina - I've faced phalanx before so I'm going with I&T since he seems pretty solid from what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)