Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO Battle Spot Singles / VGC 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TONE

Get your bitch a cannon. Bitches love cannons.
is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to Jio

Username: TONE
PS! Username: TONE
What format do you want to learn: VGC 2018
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: M-F 8 PM - 12 AM, Weekends 4 PM - 12 AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing competitively in 2013 and mainly play PU and even tutor the tier in my free time. Outside of Pokemon, I'm currently a college student majoring in Financial Mathematics. I dabbled a bit in VGC 2017 since the meta looked interesting and my friend was really into playing the tier and convinced me to try it myself. I don't know much about VGC as a whole and it looked like a good way to change it up from the singles play I've been doing for so long.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Silver_Lucario42
PS! Username: same as ^
Your timezone: GMT -8
Usual Hours of Availability: after school (past 4 pm on tuesday-friday), all the time on weekends for the most part
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): hi, i'm silver_lucario42. a couple years ago i played vgc 16 and went to a regional bringing ho-oh and zygarde and had a lot of fun. these days i mostly play balanced hackmons and a little bit of ou, but i got a copy of ultra moon and i want to try going to another regional or even something bigger. back when i played vgc 16 though i wouldn't call myself good at vgc (even though i played a lot of games) so i want to set myself on a track for success this time.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yeah i got discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Exterzy
PS! Username: Exterzy ❤ You
What format do you want to learn: VGC 17
Your timezone: EST (GMT -1)
Usual Hours of Availability: Week days 8am - 3am - Weekends 10am - 5am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I Started playing pokemon showdown less then a month a go have had experience on mon releases except x & y & sun & moon, have only recently wanted to get into pvp as such, but have gone over 1400+ on the ladder play mainly ou, but i'm down for learning VGC & feel to could help me ou game improve tremendously.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Vc Altaria
PS! Username: ublt1/we ceca
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability:
Monday to Friday after 7pm, Weekends after 10am (in my timezone)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started my competitive pokemon journey since BW2. I played Dream World OU on Pokemon Online with my favorite pokemon genesect. I left the game for about one year and I came back playing ubers in ORAS and reached #1 on the ladder (1800+ elo) with a standard offense team. I picked up OU in middle of SM and I built a successful team which helped me to reach 2011 elo. I bought a 3DS recently but I'm not familiar with the VGC tier and doubles metagame. I think this metagame is quite hard to get started compared to single formats. So I want to start learning from basic skills and knowledge.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both, Prefer Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: YES

Status
Not open for further replies.