Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Lord Outrage

Username:
abk1997
PO/PS! Username: abk1997
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: every day from 9am to 10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing Pokémon since gen 6. I started with OU and UU in gen 6. I have been playing OU since the beginning of this gen. I wanted to start with ubers because I needed a break from OU.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Paraplegic

relax...
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Minority

Username
: Paraplegic
PO/PS! Username: Paraplegic
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: early mornings, late at night, and whenever my days off are
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive been playing since early 2015, and for the longest time played DOU. Also dabbled in UU and OU before, and I'd like to consider myself component. The main problem is DOU doesn't appeal to me anymore and I've found Ubers to be a nice change of pace and I'm really enjoying it, so I'd love to get more aquainted with the ins and outs of the tier, specifically team building, and I'd also love to get to know the community.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can use both but discord is way more preferable.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:

0NI

j'arrive
assigned to Cynara

Username
: 0NL
PO/PS! Username: 0NI
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: evening / afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since 2014. I started with OU in gen 6 even if I tried all tiers except ubers. I want to start with ubers because I want to be solid for some tournaments as ubers open
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord, but i can dl skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Arsene's flames
PO/PS! Username: Arsene's Flames
Your timezone: GMT -7 (PST)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays: free after 8 on a weekday, weekends: weekends are free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started comp 2016. Ladder but not very serious. Have little understanding of ubers. Watched my step brother play so I can understand some plays to do.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

assigned to Level 56

Username
: Bouki
PO/PS! Username: Bouki
Your timezone: GMT + 2
Usual Hours of Availability: All days mainly 1 pm to 9 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm main Lc, and with some results in Uber ( i did r5 in spring seasonal). I will play competitions in the next month that's why i want to be better than actually. i struggle mainly with building.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Only discord

assigned to Arii Stella

Username
: xantm70
PO/PS! Username: xantm70
Your timezone: CST (GMT -6)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekday evenings after 7 PM (except Tuesdays); Sat after 2 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I began playing competitively on cartridge during Gen IV against classmates in high school. After a break from Pokemon during undergrad, I resumed playing the core titles with X/Y. I started playing on Showdown at the very tail end of ORAS and am now seeking to hone and refine my play as USUM has just been released.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, both

assigned to CKW

Username: PKMNRocker
PO/PS! Username: PKMNRocker
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday - Friday 4PM-9PM Saturday - Sunday 4PM-11PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively around 2 years ago but I could never pass the 1400s (mostly ORAS OU/Ubers). I quit around January 2016 and came back recently after the release of USUM. I've been exclusively playing USUM OU but again can't break the 1500 wall. I want to be able to effectively play USUM OU and Ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord but I can only use text

Reactions: ckw
assigned to Level 56

Username: Wumbologist PhD
PO/PS! Username: WumboMD
Your timezone: Central Standard Time (US)
Usual Hours of Availability: Any. Semester is about done and I'm not employed.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Underused and Monotype are my favorite Tiers. I've held a gym leader spot before in both Rock and Ice types (Gen 6). Outside of Nuzlocking, I love playing with pokemon I don't see often.

Wamr

Never Give Up!!
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Arii Stella

Username: Wamr
PO/PS! Username: Wamr
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Any day after 4pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in the competitive one year ago , but I got interested in Ubers when the UPL-V started (April).Then I decided try my luck in the Slam tournament, arriving until round 7 in Ubers Open. Now I dedicate to Ubers and I would like learn more
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
assigned to perry

Username: Cloud9 NxtLvl
PO/PS! Username: C9 NxtLvl
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Noon - 11 P.M. on all days as of this Winter Break; If anything changes, I'll let you know.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been around PS since 2012, however I've only made a forum account to actually get better at this game earlier this year. Ubers was actually one of the first tiers I played, however the tier I focus on most nowadays is Monotype. Actually, my fascination with Monotype Ubers is the main reason why I decided to get back into the tier, and learn how to play it well again.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup.

assigned to Lord Outrage

Username: Luispeikou
PO/PS! Username: Luispeikou
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Between 8 pm and 2 am cause exams :(
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing mons competitively for 3-4 years in spanish forums and last year I started joining Smogon tournaments to improve my level until playing last wcop. I like low tiers but I never player ubers so i want to improve in this tier.

assigned to @ckw

Username edens embrace
Time zone ist till jan 20th est after
Sporadic till I’m est again
Mainly an old gen guy, play some stuff here and there, looking to pick up ubers
I use discord
And i understand how the blacklist works

Requesting ckw

assigned to Arii Stella

Username: spaceworm
PO/PS! Username: spaceworm
Your timezone: est
Usual Hours of Availability: On break so free whenever. Usually get on 1pm my time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I got into lc at the start of this year and initially stuck to ladder. My friends then encouraged me to participate in lc tours on smogon, which I agreed to. Recently managed to make top 24 in LC Open and top 8 of LC fall seasonal, but I want to start expanding my knowledge of other tiers as well.

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
assigned to CKW

Username: Mikaav
PO/PS! Username: Mikaav
Your timezone: gmt +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 7pm - 1am my time, generally whole day on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing Ubers since XY but dont know much about the gen 7 meta. I have been playing only LC in USM so would like to learn Ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both

assigned to Cynara

Username: Tankmonx
PO/PS! Username: Tankmonx, and starfoxfalco
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly available during weekends. Week days are more unpredictable.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing competitively on showdown since the summer of 2014. Since joining I’ve laddered, ask for advice, and watched a lot of Pokeaimmd and Jamvad videos (so shoutouts to them) to help myself Improve. I’ve always found myself to be weak of team building. The RMT room and RMT forum sections have always been a help. I finally at the end of the ORAS OU metagame I was able to break 1600 which I’m super happy about. So my goal is to learn on the meta games in gen 7. Pu, Ru, UU, and Ubers are left. So I got along way to go.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both (Preferably Discord)

assigned to Lord Outrage

Username: terracotta
PO/PS! Username: terra/terracotta alts
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: all good when i dont work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I played competitive from gen 5 but with a lot of breaks.i peaked uber ladder a few times but never tried seriously. I enjoy the tier but i need help to understand the tier.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: only discord

cielbakasan

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Level 56

Username: Cielbakasan
PO/PS! Username: Ciel est le futur
Your timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: i'm free all day , 16/17:00 on week and i'm free week end ^^
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played competitive pokemon for 1 year. I have peak #9 on sm ou and i know a little the old gen (UU,RU ^^ ). Now I want to learn the only tier I never played, Ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes, both

Lazuli

lustrous
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Arii Stella

Username: Miere
PO/PS! Username: Miere
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday after 2:00/3:00 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing ubers since the day I arrived at Mons. I've lost interest in Ubers at ORAS because I've never understand well how to play and quit playing it. Right now I'm trying to understand it with help

assigned to CKW

Username:Heldinho
PO/PS! Username:The Helder Scrolls
Your timezone:GMT -2
Usual Hours of Availability:Mornings between 9AM - 11AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I started in Mid ORAS three years ago, I try to learn more about Tiers to improve my learning
Do you understand how the blacklist works:Yes

assigned to Level 56

Username: Cofaiclus
PO/PS! Username: Cofaiclus
Your timezone: AEDT (GMT +11)
Usual Hours of Availability: 4-10PM on during weekdays and all day during weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been doing Competitive battle for around 9 months when I started on Pokemon Showdown. I know how most stuff works, and most of the time during battles I don't come up with battle strategies like I rush through battles
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Can use discord

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Arii Stella

Username:MMagma
PO/PS! Username:Magma, MMagma
Your timezone:GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: 9am-9:30pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I been playing Monotype for year now competitively. I also been playing in other tiers like AG, Ubers, STABmons, OU and LC since gen 6 casually and starting to play these competitively. I want to to able to be confident in my teambuilding like I am in other tiers and do well in tours.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:Only Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
assigned to CKW

Username: AtomicFish
PO/PS! Username: Atomic_Fish
Your timezone: CST-6
Usual Hours of Availability: On weekends, after 6 on weekdays.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have battled competitively for a while now and I'm pretty seasoned. I have mostly done the USUM Battle Spot, and PS! Uber. I have peaked at about 1400 in Uber, probably because of poor teambuilding. But I have learned quite a bit about the metagame nonetheless.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord, not Skype..
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

assigned to CKW

Nickname: Jhonx
Timezone: GMT -3
Avaibility: Nights from 9PM
Are you able to use discord: Yes
Experience:
Played many tours and stuff, im a recognized player and know ubers metagame since oras, but I feel like im missing lot of important stuff in USM and thats why I want learn, before UPL or in UPL, would be nice if I can be asigned as tutee of someone.
BlackList understood?: Yes, I understand how that works.

assigned to Level 56

Username: Wincon
PO/PS! Username: Wincon-Z
Your timezone: GMT-4 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons and weekends (all day)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive pokemon in January of 2014. I started out with just laddering in Randbats(making it to #8 on the ladder), then eventually transitioning to standard tiers starting with ubers, and laddering till 1600s then moving down from ubers all the way to nu. While laddering in nu I got invited to a league and was introduced to monotype. Monotype is the tier I main now, and have had much success in the tier after only starting to enter tournaments a year ago. I’ve won monotype ladder tournament, mono generations, went 6-2 in mono winter premier league and went undefeated in smog exhibition, as well as winning the tournament. I want to branch out from monotype and ubers is my favorite tier outside of mono. I’ve picked up stuff here and there from watching YouTubers and smog expo teammates, but I need someone to help me take that next step to be able to build and play at a tour player level in Ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes

assigned to CKW

Username: implaser
PO/PS! Username: implaser01
Your timezone: IST(+5:30 GMT)
Usual Hours of Availability: usually free all day as i have my summer break right now
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): My best tier would be monotype as I have reached Top 10 a few times o the ladder with several types. I also play a lot of old gens OU but am not that good with them. Not mch experiece with SUMO Ubers
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)